And...
而且
to add to all that,
再加上
Amanda carrying Jack's baby...
阿曼达怀了杰克的孩子
I told amanda that I fixed the results...
我告诉阿曼达 是我改了结果
that Jack isn't the father.
孩子不是杰克的
You lied to her?
你骗了她
That's dark, even for you.
就算是你 这招也够阴险的
I don't care where you go tonight,
我不管你今晚住哪儿
but you can't stay here. I need the place to myself.
总之不能呆这儿了 我需要独处
I don't think you should be alone.
我觉得你该有人陪着
Don't worry. I won't be.
别担心 有人陪我
So, um...
所以
I was waiting to tell you the news.
我一直等着要告诉你这个消息
It's your kid.
那是你的孩子
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
You left the results lying around upstairs.
你把检查结果放楼上了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Listen, what I said earlier
我之前说的
about not needing an extra burden...
无需再添累赘
That's me. I-I'm the extra burden.
说的是自己 我是累赘
No, Dec, you-- - Yeah, I am. I am.
不 德克 你 -是 我确实是