=====精彩回顾===
Hi I'm Ben from CV-Library and here are some top tips and advice we feel will help you find your next job fast.
大家好,我是来自“简历图书馆”的Ben,下面为您介绍一些最佳小贴士和建议,帮你尽快找到下一份工作 。
Before you begin your job hunt, you need to make sure that your CV is up to scratch.
开始找工作之前,你需要确保你的简历达到标准 。
While there's no proven right or wrong way to present your CV, there are definitely some 'must do's'.
由于递交简历没有标准的正确或错误的方法,然而有一些要求却是必须的 。
1.Make sure it's up to date.
确保实时更新 。
Include all of your latest and relevant employment experiences.
列举所有最新的相关就业经历 。
And order them by starting with the most recent position first.
按照时间由近及远的顺序排列 。
Also, double check that your contact number and email address are the ones that you use daily.
多次检查确保联系电话和电子邮件地址是最常使用的 。
2.Keep it relevent.Also, don't lie.You'll only get caught out in the long run.
经历一定要与职位相关 。不要说谎 。否则久而久之你会被拆穿 。
3.Short and simple is the key.
简洁是关键 。
Employers will be sent loads of CVs, so make sure yours is no longer than two A4 pages.
雇主每天会收到大量简历,所以确保你的简历不要超过两张A4纸 。
Highlight key information so it really stands out, even at a glance, and always use bullet points.
提亮关键信息,这样一眼扫过去比较突出,使用点句 。
Once you've brushed up your CV, start getting it out there.
更新好简历之后,就可以准备投递了 。
With a clear idea for the type of job or industry you wish to work in.
明确自己想要从事哪种职位,哪种行业 。
Be proactive and register for free with online job boards and local recruitment agencies.
主动出击,在网上免费注册或在当地人才市场注册 。
When applying for a job, make sure your cover letter is unique to the job.
申请工作的时候,确保求职信是为这份工作量身制作的 。
Reference the role, company and address it to the relevant person.
提及这份工作的职责,公司名字,邮递给相关人员 。
After searching and applying to jobs, the time will come for an interview.
搜索并申请工作后,就该准备面试了 。
So make sure you're fully prepared.
所以,确保做好充分准备 。
Firstly, get familiar with the job spec.
首先,熟悉工作规范 。
Know what's expected of you and research key information about the company.
了解职位要求和公司关键信息 。
Secondly, pick up the phone.
第二步,拿起电话 。
By calling the employer or recruiter and asking if there's anything you need to bring or prepare show you're really interested.
致电雇主或招聘人员,询问你需要携带或准备哪些资料,以表明你确实对这份工作感兴趣 。
Find out who'll be interviewing you and what their role in the company is.
查明由谁来对你进行面试,他们在公司担任什么职位 。
Also, prepare some questions.
同时,准备一些问题 。
At the end of your interview, you'll be able to turn the tables on the employer.
面试结束的时候,你可以掌握主动权,询问雇主 。
And ask about the job.
询问关于这份工作的问题 。
With a handful of questions ready, you'll show that you're really serious.
准备好几个问题,你会显得认真严肃 。
Finally, dress smart, take a copy of your CV, don't be late and always turn off your phone.
最后,着装得体,多带一份简历,不要迟到,手机要关机 。
By following these simple top tips, you put yourself in a great position to find, apply and get that next job.
遵循以上简单的建议,你会掌握先机,尽快找到下一份工作 。
Good luck.
祝你好运 。