手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与魔法石 > 正文

带你步入魔法世界:《哈利·波特与魔法石》赏析(286)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Dumbledore now became very interested in a bird out on the windowsill,

说到这里,邓布利多假装对窗外的一只小鸟发生了浓厚的兴趣,
which gave Harry time to dry his eyes on the sheet.
哈利便趁这个时间用床单把眼泪擦干。
When he had found his voice again, Harry said,
当声音重又恢复正常时,哈利说道:
"And the invisibility cloak - do you know who sent it to me?"
“还有那件隐形衣——您知道是淮送给我的吗?”
"Ah - your father happened to leave it in my possession,
“呵——你父亲碰巧把它留给了我,
and I thought you might like it." Dumbledore's eyes twinkled.
而我认为你大概会喜欢它。”邓布利多眼睛里闪着狡黠的光芒。“
"Useful things...
很有用的东西……
your father used it mainly for sneaking off to the kitchens to steal food when he was here."
当年,你父亲在这里上学的时候,主要是靠它溜进厨房偷东西吃。”
"And there's something else..."
“还有另外一件事……”
"Fire away."
“尽管问吧。”
"Quirrell said Snape —"
“奇洛说斯内普他——”
"Professor Snape, Harry."
“是斯内普教授,哈利。”
"Yes, him — Quirrell said he hates me because he hated my father.
“是的,是他——奇洛说,斯内普教授恨我是因为他当年恨我父亲。
Is that true?"
这是真的吗?”
"Well, they did rather detest each other.
“是这样,他们确实互相看着不顺眼。
Not unlike yourself and Mr. Malfoy.
很有点像你和马尔福先生。

哈利波特与魔法石

And then, your father did something Snape could never forgive."

后来,你父亲做了一件斯内普永远无法原谅他的事。”
"What?"
“什么事?”
"He saved his life."
“他救了斯内普的命。”
"What?"
“什么?”
"Yes..." said Dumbledore dreamily.
“是的……”邓布利多幽幽地说,“
"Funny, the way people's minds work, isn't it?
人的思想确实非常奇妙,是吗?
Professor Snape couldn't bear being in your father's debt....
斯内普教授无法忍受这样欠着你父亲的人情……
I do believe he worked so hard to protect you this year
我相信,他这一年之所以想方设法地保护你,
because he felt that would make him and your father even.
是因为他觉得这样就能使他和你父亲扯平,谁也不欠谁的。
Then he could go back to hating your father's memory in peace...."
然后他就可以心安理得地重温对你父亲的仇恨……”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。