手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与密室 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第293期:阿拉戈克(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Professor Sprout set them all to work pruning the Abyssinian Shrivel figs.

斯普劳特教授安排大家都去修剪阿比西尼亚缩皱无花果。
Harry went to tip an armful of withered stalks onto the compost heap and found himself face-to-face with Ernie Macmillan.
哈利抱着一些枯枝放在堆肥顶上,正好和厄尼打了个照面。
Ernie took a deep breath and said, very formally, "I just want to say, Harry, that I'm sorry I ever suspected you.
厄尼深深吸了一口气,非常正式地说:“我只想说,哈利,对不起,我曾经怀疑过你。
I know you'd never attack Hermione Granger, and I apologize for all the stuff I said.
我知道你决不会攻击赫敏·格兰杰,我为我以前说过的所有混账话而道歉。
We're all in the same boat now, and, well —" He held out a pudgy hand, and Harry shook it.
现在我们面临着同样的危险,因此——”他伸出一只粗短肥胖的手,哈利握了握。
Ernie and his friend Hannah came to work at the same Shrivel fig as Harry and Ron.
厄尼和他的朋友汉娜过来和哈利、罗恩在同一株无花果上干活。
"That Draco Malfoy character," said Ernie, breaking off dead twigs,
“那个名叫德拉科马尔福的家伙,”厄尼一边折下枯枝,一边说道,
"he seems very pleased about all this, doesn't he?
“似乎幸灾乐祸,开心得要命,是吗?
D'you know, I think he might be Slytherin's heir."
你们知道吗,我怀疑他可能就是斯莱特林的继承人。”
"That's clever of you," said Ron, who didn't seem to have forgiven Ernie as readily as Harry.
“你倒是够机灵的。”罗恩说,他似乎并没有像哈利那样一下子就原谅了厄尼。
哈利波特与密室剧照

"Do you think it's Malfoy, Harry?" Ernie asked.

“哈利,你认为是马尔福吗?”厄尼问。
"No," said Harry, so firmly that Ernie and Hannah stared.
“不。”哈利说,口气非常坚定,厄尼和汉娜都吃惊地瞪着他。
A second later, Harry spotted something.
紧接着,哈利突然看见了一样东西,
That made him hit Ron over the hand with his pruning shears.
赶忙用整枝的剪刀敲了一下罗恩的手背。
"Ouch! What're you —"
“哎哟!你干吗——”
Harry was pointing at the ground a few feet away.
哈利指着地上几步以外的地方。
Several large spiders were scuttling across the earth.
几只大蜘蛛匆匆爬过地面。
"Oh, yeah," said Ron, trying, and failing, to look pleased.
“哦,好啊,”罗恩想显出高兴的样子,但是没有成功,
"But we can't follow them now —"
“可惜我们现在没法跟踪它们……”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
compost ['kɔmpɔst]

想一想再看

n. 混合肥料,堆肥 vt. 使成堆肥

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
shears [ʃiəz]

想一想再看

n. 大剪刀,剪床

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。