手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第1132期:Meg's Travels 梅格的旅行

来源:可可英语 编辑:aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Todd: Hey, Meg. We are talking about traveling and visiting other countries. What countries have you traveled to?

托德:嗨,梅格。我们来谈谈去其他国家旅行。你去过哪些国家?
Meg: I've been to quite a few different countries. For example, Spain, Belize and Indonesia.
梅格:我去过很多国家。比如西班牙、伯利兹和印度尼西来。
Todd: Wow, three different continents.
托德:哇哦,这三个国家在三个不同的大洲。
Meg: Yeah, pretty far apart.
梅格:对,相隔很远。
Todd: Wow, that's cool. So Spain, that must be a really nice country. What did you think of Spain?
托德:哇哦,那真酷。西班牙肯定是个美丽的国家。你认为西班牙怎么样?
Meg: Spain is really beautiful. There's a lot of beautiful nature and also some nice cities. While I was there, I lived in a small city called Caceres.
梅格:西班牙真的很美。那里有很多美丽的自然风景,城市也很美。我在那里旅行时住在名为卡塞雷斯的小城市。
Todd: Oh nice. Are the people really friendly in Spain?
托德:哦,不错。西班牙人友好吗?
Meg: Yes. Actually, the people are very friendly and very helpful, especially if you're lost.
梅格:友好。实际上,西班牙人既友好又乐于助人,尤其是在你迷路时,他们非常乐意帮忙。
Todd: Oh, that's great. I hear Spanish food is really, really good.
托德:哦,那太好了。我听说西班牙食物非常非常美味。
Meg: Spanish food is delicious. I lived with a Spanish family and my Spanish mom cooked delicious meals every day for lunch. In Spain, seafood is really popular. So I ate a lot of fish and shrimp.
梅格:西班牙食物的确很美味。我当时和一个西班牙家庭住在一起,那家的女主人每天中午都会烹饪美味的饭菜。西班牙人非常喜欢海鲜。所以我吃了很多鱼和虾。
Todd: Oh, I love fish and shrimp.
托德:哦,我喜欢鱼虾。
Meg: Me too.
梅格:我也喜欢。
Todd: Now, Spain is really warm, right?
托德:西班牙很暖和,对吧?
Meg: Yes. Spain was very hot while I was there during the summer.
梅格:对。我是夏天去的西班牙,当时非常炎热。
Todd: Oh yeah? How hot? How hot does it get?
托德:是吗?有多热?西班牙夏天有多热?
Meg: It got up past 40 Degrees Celsius during the summer.
梅格:夏天的温度超过40摄氏度。
Todd: Wow.
托德:哇哦。
Meg: Yeah. It was pretty hot.
梅格:对。非常炎热。
Todd: Does it rain?
托德:夏天会下雨吗?
Meg: It does rain. But when I was there in the summer, it didn't rain very often.
梅格:会下雨。不过我在那里的那个夏天,雨水并不多。
Todd: So what about Belize? Belize is a really small country.
托德:那伯利兹呢?伯利兹是一个非常小的国家。
Meg: Belize is very small, but it's also hot similar to Spain in the summer.
梅格:伯利兹的确非常小,而且夏天也很热,和西班牙差不多。
Todd: Why did you go to Belize?
托德:你为什么去伯利兹旅行?
Meg: I went to Belize on a study trip for school, and I stayed there for about two weeks.
梅格:我随学校去伯利兹进行游学考察,我在那里待了两周的时间。
Todd: Okay. Now, does Belize have good food?
托德:好。伯利兹有美食吗?
Meg: Belize also has good food. There was a family that cooked for us and we had a lot of delicious almost Mexican type food.
梅格:伯利兹也有美食。有一家人负责我们的饮食,我们享用了很多美味的墨西哥式美食。
Todd: Oh really? So for example, what do you eat? Like, what do people eat in Belize?
托德:真的吗?你都吃了哪些美食?伯利兹人一般都吃什么?
Meg: People eat – it's kind of like a taco but flat with a tortilla, and some meat and vegetables on top and some spices that make it really delicious.
梅格:伯利兹有一种像墨西哥煎玉米粉卷的食物,在墨西哥薄馅饼上放肉类、蔬菜和调料,非常好吃。
Todd: So the last country is Indonesia. When did you go to Indonesia?
托德:最后一个国家是印度尼西亚。你什么时候去的印尼?
Meg: I actually went to Indonesia just last year.
梅格:我去年去的印尼。
Todd: Oh wow. How long did you stay?
托德:哇哦。你在那里玩了多长时间?
Meg: I only stayed there for about a week.
梅格:我只玩了一周左右。
Todd: Oh yeah? Oh, short trip.
托德:是吗?短途旅行。
Meg: Yeah, it was a short trip, but I was just visiting some friends there.
梅格:对,是短途旅行,我是去那里看望朋友的。
Todd: Where did you go?
托德:你去了哪里?
Meg: I went to Jakarta and Bali.
梅格:我去了雅加达和巴厘岛。
Todd: Oh, okay. So I hear Bali has really beautiful beaches. Is it true?
托德:好。我听说巴厘岛有非常漂亮的海滩。是真的吗?
Meg: Yeah, it's true. There are a lot of famous and beautiful beaches in Bali.
梅格:没错。巴厘岛有很多著名的美丽海滩。
Todd: Oh, did you surf in Bali?
托德:哦,你在巴厘岛冲浪了吗?
Meg: I've never surfed before. Usually, when I went to the beach, I just wanted to put my feet in the water.
梅格:我从来没有冲过浪。通常我去海滩只想把脚放在海水里。
Todd: Oh yeah. Now, Bali also has very famous scenery on the inside like the rice fields. Did you see the rice fields of Bali?
托德:哦。巴厘岛内陆以稻田而闻名。你有去欣赏稻田美景吗?
Meg: No, I didn't see the rice fields. But I did go to some famous historical spots.
梅格:没有,我没有去稻田。不过我去了一些著名的历史景点。
Todd: So of the three countries – Spain, Belize and Indonesia – what country was your favorite?
托德:西班牙、伯利兹和印尼,这三个国家你最喜欢哪里?
Meg: Maybe Spain was my favorite because I love learning language and it was really nice to stay with my Spanish family.
梅格:应该是西班牙吧,因为我喜欢学习语言,而且和西班牙家庭一起生活很美好。
Todd: Yeah. I could see that. I really want to go to Spain, and I hope to go soon.
托德:好。我可以理解。我也想去西班牙,希望不久后能实现。
Meg: I hope you can go too. It's beautiful.
梅格:我也希望你能去。那里真的很美。

巴厘岛稻田.jpg

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hardness ['hɑ:dnis]

想一想再看

n. 坚硬,困难,严厉

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,冲浪
vi. 冲浪,浏览

 
scenery ['si:nəri]

想一想再看

n. 布景,风景,背景

 
concrete ['kɔnkri:t]

想一想再看

adj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的
n. 水

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆


关键字: 情景对话 美语 旅行

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。