手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第1145期:Meg's Place 梅格的公寓

来源:可可英语 编辑:aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Todd: So Meg, do you live in a house or an apartment?

托德:梅格,你住在房子里还是公寓里?
Meg: I live in an apartment near the train station.
梅格:我住在临近火车站的公寓里。
Todd: Oh, you live downtown.
托德:哦,你住在市中心。
Meg: I do.
梅格:没错。
Todd: Do you like living downtown?
托德:你喜欢生活在市中心?
Meg: I do like living downtown because it's so convenient. Everything is close by, grocery stores, the mall, the station.
梅格:我的确喜欢住在市中心,因为很方便。附近什么都有,有杂货店、有购物中心,还有车站。
Todd: Oh, that's great. So what about your apartment? Do you have a nice apartment?
托德:哦,那很不错。你的公寓怎么样?你的公寓漂亮吗?
Meg: It's a nice apartment, but it's really small.
梅格:我的公寓很好,不过非常小。
Todd: Oh yeah? How many rooms?
托德:是吗?有几个房间?
Meg: Well, there are three rooms. But each room is pretty small. There's a bedroom, a sitting room like a living room, and the kitchen room.
梅格:有三个房间。不过每个房间都很小。有一间卧室、一个起居室,还有厨房。
Todd: Oh, wow. So in your bedroom, like, do you have a big queen size bed, a small bed?
托德:哇哦。你卧室里的床是大床还是小床?
Meg: I have a small twin size bed or a single bed in the bedroom because it's pretty small. So there's not much space for a big bed.
梅格:我卧室里有一张小的单人床,因为卧室很小。没有足够的空间放大床。
Todd: All right. So do you have a TV in your bedroom?
托德:好。那你卧室里有电视吗?
Meg: No. Actually, I don't own a TV at all.
梅格:没有。我家里没有电视。
Todd: Really? So there's no TV in the living room, too.
托德:真的吗?所以起居室里也没有电视。
Meg: There's no TV anywhere in the apartment.
梅格:公寓里没有电视。
Todd: Wow. What do you do in your house?
托德:哇哦。那你在家里时做什么?
Meg: I have a laptop computer. So usually, I can watch some TV shows or videos on my laptop.
梅格:我有一台笔记本电脑。通常我用笔记本电脑看电视节目和视频。
Todd: All right. Okay. Do you like to watch movies in bed?
托德:好。你喜欢躺在床上看电影吗?
Meg: Yeah. Sometimes I like to watch movies in bed or sometimes I prefer to sit in the living room and watch movies.
梅格:对。有时我喜欢躺在床上看电影,有时我喜欢坐在起居室里看电影。
Todd: Right. So you must have high-speed Internet.
托德:好。你家的网速一定很快。
Meg: I do. Yes. I have an Internet box that my laptop can connect to.
梅格:对,没错。我有一个笔记本电脑可以连接的上网盒。
Todd: Okay. Cool. Do you have a nice big sofa?
托德:好,真酷。你有大沙发吗?
Meg: I have two small sofas. So you can push them together to make one big sofa or you can keep them separate. Usually, I keep them separate because there's more room for people to sit on.
梅格:我有两个小沙发。可以把两个沙发拼在一起,做成一个大沙发,也可以分开用。通常,我不会把两个沙发拼在一起,因为这样有更多的空间,方便人们坐在上面。
Todd: Okay. Now, you like to cook. So you must have a nice kitchen.
托德:好。你喜欢烹饪。你一定有个很棒的厨房。
Meg: Unfortunately, I have a very tiny kitchen.
梅格:不幸的是,我的厨房非常小。
Todd: Oh no. How do you cook?
托德:哦不。那你怎么做饭?
Meg: I have to use some extra tables to have more space. The counter is really small, so there's not much space. So I have an extra table I use for preparing the food.
梅格:我要用其他的桌子来增加空间。厨房的操作台太小了,没有太多空间。所以我在准备食物时要用其他的桌子。
Todd: Okay. Do you have an oven?
托德:好。你有烤箱吗?
Meg: I have a very small toaster oven. So it's not really an oven.
梅格:我有一个很小的烤箱。其实算不上烤箱。
Todd: All right. So do you have a microwave?
托德:好。你有微波炉吗?
Meg: I do have a microwave and a small refrigerator and one burner, like a stove top burner.
梅格:我有一个微波炉,一个小冰箱,还有一个煤气灶。
Todd: Okay. Do you cook every night?
托德:好。你每天晚上都做饭吗?
Meg: I don't cook every night. Sometimes, I'm too busy. And sometimes because my kitchen is so small, I get a little frustrated. So I just pick up some food from a restaurant.
梅格:我不是每晚都做饭。我特别忙的时候就不做。而且因为厨房太小了,所以有时我会沮丧,那时我也不做饭。我会从餐厅买饭回家。
Todd: All right. Now, you live in an apartment, so how many floors does your apartment building have?
托德:好。你住在公寓里,那栋公寓楼有多少层?
Meg: The building has five floors and I live on the fifth floor.
梅格:5层,我就住在5楼。
Todd: Nice. Fifth floor.
托德:好,5楼。
Meg: Yeah. The view is nice, but unfortunately, there's no elevator.
梅格:对,视野不错,不过不幸的是,没有电梯。
Todd: Oh no.
托德:不是吧。
Meg: So you always have to take the stairs.
梅格:只能爬楼梯。
Todd: Wow. Five flights of stairs.
托德:哇哦。要爬5层。
Meg: Five flights of stairs everyday. But it's good exercise.
梅格:每天都要爬5楼。不过这是很好的锻炼。
Todd: So you're on the fifth floor. Do you have a balcony?
托德:你住在5楼。有阳台吗?
Meg: I have a small balcony where my washing machine is and I can also hang out my laundry out there.
梅格:有一个小阳台,我把洗衣机放在阳台,方便我晾衣服。
Todd: Oh cool, washing machine is outside.
托德:不错,把洗衣机放在外面。
Meg: It is outside. It's a little different from my house in America.
梅格:的确是在外面。和我在美国的房子不太一样。
Todd: So from your view, what can you see?
托德:从你住的地方往外看能看到什么?
Meg: I can see the train station from one window and all the restaurants downtown. And from a different window, I can see the mountains.
梅格:从其中一扇窗户看出去,我可以看到火车站和市中心所有的餐厅。通过另一扇窗户,我可以看到高山。
Todd: Oh nice. Yeah, the mountains are nice.
托德:不错。山很漂亮。
Meg: Yeah, it's really pretty.
梅格:没错,真的非常漂亮。

公寓.jpg

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stove [stəuv]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,火炉窑;烘房;【主英】温室

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

联想记忆
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 


关键字: 情景对话 美语 公寓

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。