手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第12期:反目

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

肯定是杰克说的

He turned her against me.
他让她与我反目
Now she blames me for the loss of her unborn child.
现在她连流产这事也怪在了我头上
You know, when I believed I was dying,
当我以为自己要死了的时候
I was fighting the clock to win her back.
我分秒必争地想要赢回她的心
Now I'm praying that time will heal those wounds.
现在 我祈祷时间能平复这些伤害
Well, when a woman loses the man she loves,
如果一个女人失去了挚爱的男人
Who happens to be the father of her child,
而这个男人又恰好是她腹中孩子的父亲
She feels a pain that is unimaginable...
她所承受的痛苦是无法想象的
One she can neither forget, nor forgive.
这种痛苦 她永远不会忘记 也不会原谅
See it as you must, but I will not lose my daughter
随你怎么想 但我可不想把女儿
to Jack Porter. And in a happy turn of events,
输给杰克·波特 而且可喜的是
I have your british lackey's guarantee on that.
你的英国男仆确保了这点
Sallie, hey, thanks for watching Carl.
萨莉 谢谢你帮忙照看卡尔
I'll, uh, I'll pick him up in a half an hour. Okay?
我半小时后来接他 好吗
All right, bye.
好的 再见
Looking for this?
找这个吗
Who are you?
你是谁

重点单词   查看全部解释    
porter ['pɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,

联想记忆
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品
vt

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。