手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第18期:远走高飞

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I got it.

我来吧
Do you want to sit down? - Ah, good idea.
要不要坐坐 -好的
Look at you. You look fantastic.
瞧瞧你 真漂亮
The party is awesome. The offices look awesome.
晚会很棒 办公室也很棒
I'm so proud of you, Daniel.
我真的以你为傲 丹尼尔
You want to tell me what's going on with you and dad?
愿不愿意告诉我 你和爸爸是怎么了
I definitely do not.
不愿意
Besides, tonight's about you.
况且今天是你的大好日子
Let's just have a good time and forget our troubles.
我们就把麻烦抛到脑后 好好享受吧
All right. Let's get you a drink.
好吧 我给你拿点喝的
Why is the bar closed?
酒吧怎么关门了
Cause I didn't want anyone coming through this door.
因为我想让任何人进门
What's going on? - I can't talk right now, Emily.
怎么了 -我现在不想说 艾米莉
Conrad knows about the brakes,
康拉德知道刹车的事了
and he thinks you're responsible.
他认为是你下的黑手
I don't know how it happened,
我不知道这是怎么回事
but I had to tell you right away.
但我必须来告知你
Conrad already sent someone.
康拉德已经派人来过了
He was here waiting for me when I got home.
我回家的时候 那人就在这儿等着我
So until you keep your promise,
所以在你信守诺言
and you end this,
结束这一切之前
I gotta get Carl the hell out of here.
我要带着卡尔远走高飞
I gotta take him somewhere safe.
我要带他去安全的地方
And when you're done, I can go get him.
等你搞定了 我再去接他
But I'm coming back.
但我会回来的
Cause I'm not leaving any of this to chance.
因为我不能听天由命
And that is the only option that you left me.
你逼得我现在只能如此了
- Jack, I am so sorry. - Don't waste time being sorry.
-杰克 我很抱歉 -别再道歉了
Just finish whatever it is you're gonna do.
赶紧把你的那些事了结吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。