There's the blushing bride.
娇羞的新娘来啦
I would offer you a cocktail, if you weren't with child.
如果你没怀孕的话 我就请你喝鸡尾酒了
Has the package arrived yet?
包裹到了吗
No, not till tomorrow.
还没 明天才会到
What's wrong?
怎么了
Daniel's wavering. He's been distant all week.
丹尼尔还在犹豫不决 他一整周都在疏远我
The baby boom didn't knock him off the fence,
宝宝的惊喜没让他浪子回头
- back into your arms? - Unfortunately, no.
-重回你的怀抱吗 -很不幸 没有
He's still in contact with Sara.
他还和莎拉藕断丝连
I think he's keeping the pregnancy a secret
我认为他不想公布怀孕喜讯
so she doesn't leave him.
是不想让她离开他
That's the whole reason you played that card
可是你正是为了拆散他们
- in the first place. - So...
-才这样的 -所以...
Leak the story.
把消息泄露出去
He'll know it was me.
他会知道是我干的
And I can't risk losing his trust again.
我不能再冒失去他信任的险
You also can't risk losing him to Sara.
你也不能冒险把他让给莎拉
Maybe it's time we start using more drastic measures.
也许该采用些更激进的手段
Not yet.
还不到时候
I'm meeting with Victoria tonight
今晚我要去见维多利亚
to finalize the seating arrangements.
最终确定婚礼的座位安排
I guess I'll...
到时候...
figure out a way to deal with it then.
我再想办法
Did you get what I asked for?
你拿到我要的东西了吗
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
- It's not part of her plan. - Yes, I'm sure.
-这在她的计划之外 -是的 我确定
Thank you.
谢谢