手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第2期:步步为营

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You saw her dress! She was shot twice!

你看到她的裙子了 她中了两枪
And she'll need to treat her wounds,
她要治伤
so she'll go to the channel marker,
一定会去航道指向标那里
because we left an emergency case there.
因为我们在那儿留了一个急救箱
I don't understand how this could've happened.
我不明白怎么会发生这种事
Emily plans for every last detail.
艾米莉总是步步为营
I thought we'd prepared for all the variables,
我以为我们准备好应付所有变数了

步步为营.jpg

but it turns out we were lying to ourselves

但事实证明我们不过是在自欺欺人
in order to meet that damn deadline of hers.
以配合她那个最后限期
It's all my fault.
这都怪我
No. It's mine.
不 怪我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I gave her that deadline.
那个期限是我定的
I told her that if she didn't finish this,
我跟她说如果不在期限之前结束这一切
I would expose who she really was.
我就会揭露她的真正身份
What?
什么
I just wanted her to stop.
我只想让她收手
It's her. She's got it working again.
是她 她让发射器重新工作了
Go to Ross, tell him what happened.
去找罗斯 告诉他出了什么事
You wait for me there. I may need both of you.
在那儿等我 也许会用到你俩
Go!
快去
I was Governor of this state,
我曾是这个州的州长
so don't tell me what can't be done.
别跟我说办不到
I want more choppers in the air, and I want them now.
多派点直升机去搜救 现在就要
Okay.
We're gonna find Emily, Charlotte.
我们会找到艾米莉的 夏洛特
I'm using all the resources at my disposal.
我已经调动所有手头资源了
You know, I don't get it.
我真不明白
Someone close to us shot Emily.
跟我们很亲密的人向艾米莉开了枪
I know exactly where you were, and Daniel.
我很清楚你和丹尼尔在哪
But Mom?
但妈妈呢
Just let the police do their jobs.
让警方调查吧
All right, sweetheart?
好吗 亲爱的
I hate to ask, Mr. Grayson,
我也不想这么问 格雷森先生
but I need to establish your whereabouts
但我得知道枪击发生时
at the time of the shooting.
你在哪里
He was with his family.
他和他的家人在一起
We were watching a wedding video in the main cabin.
我们都在主舱里看婚礼的视频
I-I'd be much obliged
麻烦你让这个小伙子
if you could offer this young man a moment alone.
安静一会儿 非常感谢
We're gonna find her, son.
我们一定会找到她的 儿子
My photographer and I were covering the honeymoon
我的摄影师和我负责为《想》
for "Voulez."
报道蜜月的实况
We were in the main room with the family
船长拉响警报的时候
when the captain sounded the alarm.
我们和那家人一起在主舱里
And who was with you at that time?
当时谁和你在一起
I don't know. There was so much confusion.
记不清了 当时情况很混乱
Uh, but perhaps these might help.
不过也许这个会有帮助
They're photos of the event.
这些是事发时拍的照片
Hundreds of them.
有好几百张
Am I free to go now?
我现在能走了吗
Yes, Ms. LeMarchal.
是的 勒马尔查尔小姐

重点单词   查看全部解释    
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 摄影师

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
disposal [dis'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 处理,处置,布置,配置
n. 垃圾

 
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
confusion [kən'fju:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态

联想记忆
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。