手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第5期:最安全的地方

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I'm leaving as soon as I can walk out of here.

等我好些了就会马上离开
Aiden said you were stubborn.
艾登说你很固执
You know Aiden?
你认识艾登吗
We met when he was on a mission in Sydney,
他在悉尼执行任务时我们认识的
where my mum raised me.
我和我妈妈在那生活
Then we reconnected last year after my father's death.
去年我父亲死后我们又联系了
Does he know that you're here?
他知道你在这吗
I've been reporting your progress to him every day.
我每天都向他报告你的情况
Then please take me to him.
那带我去见他吧
I have a bad feeling about being here.
待在这里我非常不舒服
Maybe it's safest in the eye of the storm.
或许最危险的地方就是最安全的地方
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Didn't know you were in.
我以为你不在
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
我这不是来了吗
How's Emily?
艾米莉怎么样了
She's been discharged.
已经出院了
Shouldn't you be home with her then?
那你不该在家陪她吗
Work will be here when you return.
工作可以回来之后再继续
Not if we don't get this issue out.
得先把这期杂志发行了
I'm looking at what you have.
我正在看你的材料
And? The bones are here.
怎么样 骨架有了
But... I think you should dig deeper.
但 我觉得你应该再深入些
I handled the subject with integrity.
这些题材都非常真实可靠
Well, integrity doesn't sell magazines.
卖杂志可不靠真实性
The story is Lydia Davis' vengeful return to the Hamptons.
噱头在于莉迪亚.戴维斯回到汉普顿
To commit murder. You shied away from that.
是为了复仇 但你绕开了这个话题
Because that's still speculation.
因为这还只是推测
She hasn't been convicted. No, once she is,
她还没被定罪 一旦她被定罪了
you'll kick yourself for having hesitated.
你会因你的犹豫而后悔不已
Trust your instincts, Margo,
要相信你的直觉 玛格
before someone else scoops our story.
别被其他出版社抢走先机
How is our patient getting along?
我们的病人恢复得怎么样啊
It's just a flesh wound.
皮肉伤而已
Would you give us a moment?
能不能让我们单独待会儿
Not so long ago, I was...
不久前 我还...
The one visiting you at your bedside.
去医院看望过你
And you were my savior.
你当时可是我的救世主
And I'm here in hopes that I can be yours.
我来是希望我也能做你的救世主
It must be maddening not being able to remember
想不起那晚在船上发生了什么
what happened that night on the boat.
你一定很痛苦吧

最安全的地方.jpg

Clearly someone meant you harm.

很明显有人故意让你受伤
Lydia, so I was told.
有人告诉我是莉迪亚
Or do you not believe it was her?
你不相信是她吗
Well, I will once you tell me to.
如果你亲口告诉我 我就信
If she did do it, Conrad, why?
如果真的是她 那是为什么呢
You know her better than anyone.
你最了解她
Your memories will return, Emily.
你会恢复记忆的 艾米莉
And when they do, I suggest you come to me first.
当你想起一切时 最好先来找我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
speculation [.spekju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉思,推测,投机

联想记忆
vengeful ['vendʒfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 复仇心重的,报复的

联想记忆
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
stubborn ['stʌbən]

想一想再看

adj. 顽固的,倔强的,难对付的

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。