手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第13期:孤独终老

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I truly loved Daniel.

我真的爱丹尼尔
Nothing you can say will save you now.
你现在说什么也没用了
But what is a fitting end to someone
不过怎么处置一个
who's conned her way into society
一路坑蒙拐骗才跻身上流社会
and our family's lives?
和介入我们的家庭生活的人呢
Outing you to the press would be far too humane.
向媒体曝光你也太便宜你了
Instead, tomorrow morning,
相反 明天早上
I am going to call my list of who's who
我会给我的联系人们打个电话
who will in turn call their lists,
他们也会给他们的联系人联络
because once word is out that you're a fraud,
因为一旦大家都知道你是个骗子
You will never grift in these circles again.
你就没法再在这个圈子里混了
The bread and butter on which you depend
你赖以生存的一切
will dry up and you will wither away,
将枯竭殆尽 灰飞烟灭
dying the slow and lonely death
而你 也会一个人孤独终老
that Emily Thorne deserves.
这才是艾米莉.索恩应得的下场
If that's even your name.
如果那是你真名的话
Oh, I don't have time for breakfast.
我没时间吃早餐了
No, I've got to get this to the publisher by 10:00.
我10点前得把这个交给出版商
Ah, come on.
吃点嘛
You've been working nonstop on this for two days.
你这两天一直没日没夜的工作
You can take two minutes to eat...
总能挤出两分钟吃点东西吧
for me.
为了我吃点
Okay. Only if you do something in return.
好吧 除非你也给我点回报
Tell me what you think.
给点意见
This was Daniel's idea, wasn't it--
这是丹尼尔的主意吧 对吗
to lean into lydia?
枪口指向莉迪亚
No, he simply gave me permission
不 他只是在我犹豫不决的时候
to go where I was hesitant to.
给了我启发
And have you asked yourself why?
你有问问自己为什么吗
Okay, what are you trying to say, Jack?
你想说什么 杰克
I'm trying to keep you from printing something
我只是不想你出版那些
that isn't true.
不是真的事
Because if it ever comes out that he used his own magazine
因为一旦他用他自己的杂志
to cover this up, your career is over.
来掩饰这一切 你的职业生涯就完了

孤独终老.jpg

It wasn't Lydia who shot Emily. It was Daniel.

不是莉迪亚向艾米莉开的枪 是丹尼尔
Why would you think that?
你为什么这么觉得
I know that...
我知道是因为
'cause emily told me.
艾米莉这么告诉我的
Well, if you miss this deadline,
你要是错过截止日期
we're talking thousands in overtime,
我们会损失更多
union fees, money we don't have to spend.
像是商会会费 那些本不必要的开支
No, listen to me. Ma-Margaux.
不 听我说 玛尔戈

重点单词   查看全部解释    
outing ['autiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 郊游,远足,外出

 
fraud [frɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺

联想记忆
hesitant ['hezitənt]

想一想再看

adj. 迟疑的,犹豫不定的

 
wither ['wiðə]

想一想再看

vt. 使凋谢,使衰退,(用眼神气势等)使畏缩 vi.

联想记忆
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,许可,允许

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。