手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第9期:招致死亡

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The question is, where were you before this?

问题是 之前你都去哪了

I, um...

I remember being at the Stowaway.

我记得我去了偷渡者酒吧

With Conrad's first wife?

和康拉德的第一任妻子吗

Emily, that was yesterday.

艾米莉 那是昨天的事

Do you even remember what you talked about?

你还记得你们都说了什么吗

Apparently when I called her,

看来我给她打电话时

not only did I ask for a divorce,

不光要求离婚

but I almost told her about Aiden.

而且差点就告诉了她艾登的事

So, blackout Ems speaks the truth?

昏迷了的艾米会说实话

I'm aware of that, nolan.

我也知道 诺兰

And are you aware that you are living with the enemy

你知道你是和敌人生活在一个

in a place where the truth could cost you your life?

真相大白将会招致死亡的处境吗

Maybe your mind just wants to throw in the towel, Ems.

也许是你的内心想要认输了 艾米

Ems!

艾米

#Happy birthday to you#

#祝你生日快乐#

#Happy birthday to you#

#祝你生日快乐#

#Happy birthday to you, dear Charlotte#

#祝你生日快乐 夏洛特

#Happy birthday to you#

#祝你生日快乐#

#Make no mistake, these are animal urges#

#毫无疑问 那只是野性的冲动#

#Make no mistake, these are animal urges#

#毫无疑问 那只是野性的冲动#

#Make no mistake, make no mistake#

#毫无疑问 毫无疑问#

Nolan, call me as soon as you get this.

诺兰 收到回电话

Well, Daniel threw a beautiful party.

丹尼尔办的派对很棒不是吗

I can't believe Charlotte's 19.

夏洛特应该19了吧

A birthday brings to mind many things.

生日总让人想起诸多回忆

For a parent, it stirs up memories

对父母来讲 它激起了

of a day blessed by a miracle.

一个奇迹般的日子的回忆

招致死亡.jpg

A joyful gift cherished for years to come.

一个等待多年的美好礼物

Sadly, it's an experience you'll never have,

不幸的是 这是你无法体会的事

which makes me wonder --

顺便问一句

who were your parents?

你的父母呢

Where did you come from?

你是哪里来的

And why are you still here?

还有你怎么还不走

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stowaway ['stəuəwei]

想一想再看

n. 逃票乘客

联想记忆
joyful ['dʒɔifəl]

想一想再看

adj. 欢喜的,高兴的

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。