今晚,我很荣幸地站在这里。
I am honored to be here tonight.
今晚我站在这里,作为一个骄傲的母亲,一位自豪的民主党人,一位自豪的纽约参议员,一个骄傲的美国人。
I'm here tonight as a proud mother, as a proud Democrat, as a proud senator from New York, a proud American.
同时,也是一个自豪的巴拉克-奥巴马的支持者。
And a proud supporter of Barack Obama.
我的朋友们,是时候拿回我们热爱的国家了。
My friends, it is time to take back the country we love.
不管你给我投了票,还是给巴拉克投了票,现在,作为一个党派团结起来,朝同一个目标奋斗的时刻来了。
And whether you voted for me, or you voted for Barack, the time is now to unite as a single party with a single purpose.
我们是同一个战线的,没有任何人能置身事外。
We are on the same team, and none of us can afford to sit on the sidelines.
这是一个为了未来而进行的战斗,这是我们必须团结起来去赢得的战斗。
This is a fight for the future, and it's a fight we must win together.
在过去的35年时间里,我为了儿童而奔走,为了人人病有所医而疾呼,
I haven't spent the past 35 years in the trenches advocating for children, campaigning for universal health care,
帮助父母们处理好工作和家庭的关系,为了国内外妇女权益而奋斗,
helping parents balance work and family and fighting for women's rights here at home and around the world,
(我)可不愿看到白宫里再出现一个共和党人糟蹋这个能真正带给人民希望的国家做出的承诺。
to see another Republican in the White House squander our promise of a country that really fulfills the hopes of our people.
在过去的18个月里,我们如此努力;在过去的8年里,我们如此煎熬,这些绝不是为了迎来又一届失败的政府。
And you haven't worked so hard over the last 18 months, or endured the last eight years, to suffer through more failed leadership.
这绝对不行,这肯定不行。绝对不能选麦凯恩。
No way. No how. No McCain.
巴拉克-奥巴马是我的候选人。他必须是我们的总统。
Barack Obama is my candidate, and he must be our president.