11. It's stopped。
11. 它停下来了。
Said by: Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse。
出自:约瑟夫·亨利·格林,他摸了摸自己的脉搏。
12. LSD, 100 micrograms I.M。
12. LSD,100微克,肌肉注射
Said by: Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death。
出自:奥尔德斯·赫胥黎(作家)临终前要求太太为他注射LSD这种致幻剂。她照他的话做了,他在临终前被注射两次。
13. You have won, O Galilean
13. 你赢了,伽利略
Said by: Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire。
出自:朱利安皇帝,他试图颠覆罗马教皇对基督教的官方背书。
14. No, you certainly can't。
14. 不,你当然不能这样。
Said by: John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting "You certainly can't say that the people of Dallas haven't given you a nice welcome, Mr. President."
出自: 约翰· F. 肯尼迪回答州长约翰· 康奈利的夫人奈丽· 康奈利,她说到 “总统先生,你可不能说达拉斯人民不欢迎您”。
15. I feel ill. Call the doctors。
15. 我很难受。叫医生来。
Said by: Mao Zedong (Chairman of China)
出自:毛泽东(中国国家主席)
16. Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here
16. 明天,我将不在这里
Said by: Nostradamus
出自:斯特拉德姆斯
17. Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!
17. 快点吧,你们这些印第安杂种,你们在这晃荡的功夫,我都能杀10个人了!
Said by: Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging。
出自:卡尔· 潘兰,连环杀手,在他要上绞架之前这么说。
18. Put out the bloody cigarette!!
18. 掐掉那该死的烟头!!
Said by: Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark。
出自:萨奇,在一战中,此人在战壕中对其战友说了这句话,以免烟幕暴露了他们的位置。随后,一个听到他说话的德国狙击手射死了他。
19. Please don't let me fall。
19. 请不要让我掉下去。
Said by: Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government。
出自:玛丽· 苏拉特,她因参与同谋刺杀林肯总统而被处以绞刑。她是美国联邦政府第一个被处死的女人。
20. Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies。
20. 现在,现在,我的好兄弟,我可没时间再树敌了。
Said by: Voltairewhen asked by a priest to renounce Satan。
出自:伏尔泰,他临终前,一位牧师请他与撒旦断绝关系。