手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 双语阅读 > 双语杂志 > 双语达人 > 正文

给生活的忠告 Words to Live By

来源:易周刊 编辑:Jasmine   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'll give you some advice about life.

我想给你一些生活的忠告。

Eat more roughage;

多吃些粗粮;

Do more than others expect you to do and do it at pains;

给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;

Remember what life tells you;

熟记生活告诉你的一切;

Don't take to heart every thing you hear.

不要轻信你听到的每件事,

Don't spend all that you have.

不要花光你的所有,

Don't sleep as long as you want;

不要想睡多久就睡多久;

Whenever you say "I love you", please say it honestly;

无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;

Whevever you say "I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes;

无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;

Fall in love at first sight;

相信一见钟情;

Don't neglect dreams;

请不要忽视梦想;

Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;

Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;

Never judge people by their appearance;

永远不要以貌取人;

Speak slowly, but think quickly;

慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;

When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, simle and say, "Why do you want to know?"

当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”

Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;

记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;

Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart;

给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;

When someone sneezes say, "God bless you";

当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;

If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson;

如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;

Remember the three "respects". Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

记住三个“尊”: 尊重你自己;尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;

Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;

Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!

Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it!

无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!

Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage;

找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;

Find time for yourself.

找点时间,单独呆会儿;

Life will change what you are but not who you are;

欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;

Remember that silence is golden;

记住:沉默是金;

Read more books and watch less television;

多看点书,少看点电视;

Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;

过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。

Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door;

相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;

The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;

家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;

Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;

尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;

When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers;

当你和你的亲近的人吵嘴的时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;

You cannot hold onto yesterday;

不要摆脱不了昨天;

Figure out the meaning of someone's words;

多注意言下之意;

Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;

和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;

Treat our earth in a friendly way, don't fool around with mother nature;

善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;

Do the thing you should do;

做自己该做的事;

Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;

不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;

Go to a place you've never been to every year.

每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。

If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;

如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;

Remember, not all the best harvest is luck;

记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;

Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;

深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;

Remember, the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;

记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;

Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;

回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;

In love and cooking, you must give 100% effort…but expect little appreciation.

无论是烹饪不是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
ardently

想一想再看

adv. 热烈地;热心地

 
charitable ['tʃæritəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 仁慈的,(为)慈善事业的,宽恕的

 
appreciation [ə.pri:ʃi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 欣赏,感激,鉴识,评价,增值

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳

 
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 
reparation [.repə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 补偿,赔偿

 
quarrel ['kwɔrəl]

想一想再看

n. 吵架,争论,怨言
vi. 吵架,争论,挑

联想记忆


关键字: 生活 忠告

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。