手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 双语阅读 > 名著小说 > 我是马拉拉 > 正文

双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第19章:秘密的塔利班组织(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

But he came back for the holidays, and one day when I returned home from school he was hanging around on the street.

他假期时回到故乡。有一天,当我从学校回家时,发现他在街道上晃荡。
He followed me to the house and put a note inside our gate where I would see it.
他跟踪我回家,并将一张纸条放到大门旁我一眼就能看见的地方。
I told a small girl to fetch it for me.
我请一个小女孩帮我拿到纸条,
He had written, 'Now you have become very popular, I still love you and know you love me.
上面写着:“现在你已成了名人,我依旧爱你,也知道你爱我。
This is my number, call me.'
这是我的号码,打给我。”
I gave the note to my father and he was angry.
我把那张纸条拿给父亲。父亲很生气,
He called Haroon and told him he would tell his father.
当即打电话给哈鲁恩,告诉他,自己会将这件事情告诉他的父亲。
That was the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到哈鲁恩。
After that the boys stopped coming to our street,
在这件事后,男孩们不再在我们居住的街道上玩耍。
but one of the small boys who played with Atal would call out suggestively, 'How is Haroon?' whenever I passed by.
但是,有一个与阿塔尔一起玩的小男孩每次只要一看到我经过,都会暗示性地呼喊:“你觉得哈鲁恩怎么样?”
I got so fed up with it that one day I told Atal to bring the boy inside.
我受够了。有一天,我让阿塔尔把那个男孩带进来,生气地对着他大喊。
I shouted at him so angrily that he stopped.
从此之后,他不再那样说了。
I told Moniba what had happened once we were friends again.
在我和莫妮巴又和好了之后,我把这件事情告诉了她。
She was always very careful about interactions with boys because her brothers watched everything.
她对待男孩子们总是十分谨慎,因为她的兄弟们随时都在监视她的一举一动。
'Sometimes I think it's easier to be a Twilight vampire than a girl in Swat,' I sighed.
“有时候啊,我真的觉得当个《暮光之城》里的吸血鬼比当个斯瓦特女孩简单多了。”我叹着气说。
But really I wished that being hassled by a boy was my biggest problem.
但说真的,如果被男生骚扰就是我人生最大的问题的话,那也真不是什么大问题。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。