The existence of gravity.
1.The reason why flames are going upward is that cold air sinks because of gravity which then results to hot air rising. But if there were no gravity, flames would look like this:
2.Without gravity bacteria gets tougher. A research shows that salmonella can get 3 times stronger in microgravity. Good thing we have gravity!
3.And lastly, Newton wasn't hit by an apple. He only saw an apple fall to the ground.
1. One eye blink needs movement of about 200 muscles
2. Every drop of blood in your body is filtered over 300 times in a day
3. 20 minutes a day outside in a good weather boosts good mood, broadens thinking and improves productivity
4. Happiness is maximized at 13.9 degrees Celsius
5. Surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court
6. It is impossible to tickle yourself.
7. Olfactory system ( cortex and neurons responsible for interpreting odours) can remember smell of almost 50000 different scents
8. Acid in our stomach can dissolve Razor blades
9. Tooth is the only part of the body that can't repair itself.