"It's not about the money, money, money.We don't need your money, money, money.We just wanna make the world dance.Forget about the Price Tag..." .这无关金钱,金钱,金钱。我们也不需要金钱,金钱, 金钱。我们只要世人跟着一起舞蹈,共同忘掉身价牌......
price tag:身价
Seems like everybody's got a price tag.看似人人都有身价。
There's a £2 million price tag on the team' star player.这位球队主将身价为200万英镑。
come first:首要;首先要考虑的
The sale comes first,and the truth comes second.首先得把东西卖出去,真材实料与否稍后再说。
In any decision she makes, her family always comes first.她作任何决定都是家庭第一。
ka-ching,是个拟声词,是商店里收银机以及赌场里老虎机在摇到奖时发出的一种声音,表示:啊、呵、好耶(表示高兴、欣喜)。也可作:ker-ching。
ba-bling类似于珠宝一闪一闪的样子,bling bling珠光宝气的感觉。
obsess:使迷恋;使着魔
Why is everybody so obsessed? 为什么人人对此如此着迷?
She's completely obsessed with him.他让她神魂颠倒。
be obsessing about sth:念念不忘;唠唠叨叨
I think you should try to stop obsessing about food.我看你该歇歇了,别没完没了地唠叨吃的东西。
stack:电脑术语,等于1GB
Just give me six streams and a half stack.只要给我六首音频和500MB。
undefeatable:无法打败的;无法战胜的
We should dream the impossible dream, win the unbeatable fight, defeat the undefeatable foe,and go boldly where no man has gone before.我们应该梦想不可能实现的梦想,赢下赢不了的战斗,打败不可战胜的敌人,去从没有人去过的地方。
odds:几率;机会;赌注
The odds are very much in our favor.我们胜算的几率非常大。
I'll lay odds on him getting the job.我敢说他能得到这份工作。
it makes no odds:没关系;无所谓
It makes no odds to me whether you go or stay.你的去留与我无关。
put a price on sb:给某人定身价
You can't put a price on my life.我的身价你是无法定量的。
stumble(over/on sth):绊脚;摔跤
I stumbled over a rock.我在石头上绊了一下。
stumble into sth:无意间涉足某事
I stumbled into acting when I left college.我从大学出来后无意间进了演艺界。
sacrifice:(v/n)牺牲;舍弃
Would you sacrifice a football game to go out with a girl?你愿意放弃一场足球赛去跟一个女孩子约会吗?
She sacrificed everything for him.她为了他牺牲了一切。
Learning English through music. This is your friend Linda from kekenet.com. I'll see you next time.
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载