I made a promise to myself. Locked it away deep down inside.
我对自己许下了一个承诺,把诺言深深地锁在了自己的心里。
Told my heart we'd wait it out. Swore we'd never compromise.
告诉自己的内心:我们必须要等这一切结束,发誓永远都不要妥协。
Oh I'd rather be alone like I am tonight.
噢,我宁愿自己独自一人,就像今晚这样。
Settle for the kind of love that fades before the morning light.
在黎明到来之前,那份爱就已消逝。而我却不得不屈就于它。
Silence stared me in the face and I finally heard it's voice.
寂静盯着我的脸颊,终于我听到了它的声音。
It seemed to softly say that in love you have a choice.
它好像在轻声告诉我,你是可以选择爱的。
Today I got the answer and there's a world of truth behind it.
今天,我得到了答案。在答案背后是一个真实的世界。
Love is out there waiting somewhere. You just have to go and find it.
爱就在某个地方等待着。你只要出去寻找它。
I believe in love. I believe in love.
我相信爱。我相信爱。
Love that's real. Love that's strong. Love that lives on and on. Yes, I believe in love.
爱是那样地真实和强烈,永远都不会消逝。没错。我相信爱。
I believe in love. I believe in love.
我相信爱。我相信爱。
Love that's real. Love that's strong. Love that lives on and on. Yes, I believe in love. Yes, I believe in love.
爱是那样地真实和强烈,永远都不会消逝。没错。我相信爱,相信爱。