欢迎回来。Creep,weirdo,在世人眼里不过是怪胎,可惜爱上了一道耀眼的光一颗明亮的星,那种相形见绌那种无法企及所带来的痛楚是令人窒息的。以前在节目里说过,听Radiohead的歌,要小心惹一身颓废。不知道这样一首爱恨交织脆弱与坚韧纠缠不清的歌曲是否会让你透不过气。文章欣赏:
The Blue Days 忧郁的日子
Everybody has blue days.每个人都有忧郁的日子。
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted,这样的日子是痛苦的,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、精疲力竭,
days when you feel small and insignificant,在这些日子里你会感到自己的渺小和微不足道,
when everything seems just out of reach.每件事情似乎都无能为力。
You can't rise to the occasion.Just getting started seems impossible.你根本无法振作起来,根本没有力气重新开始。(rise to the occasion从容对付;应付自如)
On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都在针对你。
You feel frustrated and anxious.你感到沮丧、焦虑。
On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己置身于一片悲伤的海洋。
You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.动不动地,你就会莫名其妙地想哭。
Ultimately, you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去了生活目标。
You're not sure how much longer you can hang on,你不知道自己还可以撑多久,
and you feel like shouting, "Will someone please shoot me!"你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”
Oh what to do, what to dooo?唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
Well, if you're like most people,呃,如果和大多数人一样
you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out. (flimsy adj. 脆弱的;浅薄的;易损坏的;站不住脚的)你就会自欺欺人,想象着事情会自行解决。
Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,
waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.等着事情重蹈覆辙chóng dǎo fù zhé。
all the while becoming a crusty and cynical or a pathetic, sniveling victim. (crusty adj 易怒的;snivel v 哭泣)而同时,你会慢慢地变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,可怜兮兮的、以泪洗面的人。
Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up.直到你绝望地躺在地上,祈求世界将你吞噬。
This is crazy.这很蠢,
because you're only young once and you're never old twice.因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。
琳达微信: lindaonthego
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载