在王舜小朋友的空间看到这么一段话:“你说你周末要来找我,我从周一早上就开始开心;一个星期的时间过得那样漫长,我的头发从齐耳长到了齐肩;只不过几天,你却在我的梦中演了一场又一场尚未发生的故事;我想你了,从你离开的第三秒开始”。今天要分享的歌曲跟上面这一段文字表面上看起来好像没有任何关系,但是,它们有一个共同点,它们都能让你感受到这是一个恋爱的季节,空气中弥漫的满是干净而甜蜜的味道。来自The Ditty Bops,两个快乐女孩的一首Wishful Thinking
Why does blood turn brown when it dries?
为什么血干掉后会-变成棕色
Why do the tears well up in your eyes?
为什么你眼中涌出了泪水
Why didn't I learn to ride my bike
为什么我不愿意学骑自行车
When it was warm and sunny outside?
外面阳光很暖很灿烂啊
Why can't little kids tie their shoes?
为什么小孩儿不会系鞋带
Why can't the white people play the blues?
为什么白人不擅长布鲁斯/蓝调
Why can't I fall in love with you?
为什么我无法爱你
It must be because of the seasons.
一定是因为季节
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你就会是我最喜欢的人吧
Clouds start forming I can't complain,
开始乌云满布,我不能抱怨
'Cause I think we might be in need of some rain.
也许我们需要一点雨水呢
When it starts pouring
大雨倾盆下来
Don't hide away without me.
不要一个人独自躲开
I bought an umbrella big enough for two,
我买了一把伞,空间足够你我
But it feels pretty empty under here without you.
没有你,感觉孤零零的
Dry as a bone but I'm still alone
尽管没有被淋湿,可是很孤独
I'm so grey..
心情灰色
When you're standing in a puddle with wet feet;
当你站在水坑里湿了双脚
And your head is sore from pounding drops of sleet.
当冰雹咋疼了你的头
When the cold and lonely hours put your heart to the test..
当寒冷和孤寂同时来袭考验着你的承受力时
Maybe I'll be the one that you like best.
也许你就会最喜欢我吧
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你就会变成我最喜欢的那个人吧
If the sky should open its eyes
如果天空能张开它的眼睛
And cry from up above..
开始哭泣
Let's shed some tears of joy
那也让我们流下了快乐的泪水
And fall in love.
然后欣然相爱吧
◎感谢大家的支持!欢迎继续关注!(点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载本歌曲)◎