1. You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have. 不到没有退路之时,你永远不会知道自己有多强大。
2. You cannot change what you refuse to confront。你不去面对,又怎么能去改变呢。
refuse : [ri'fjʊz]vt. 拒绝;不愿;抵制
The patient has the right to refuse treatment.病人有权拒绝治疗。
refuse[ˈrefjus] n.废物,垃圾;
The town made a weekly collection of refuse.该镇每周收一次垃圾。
confront [kən'frʌnt] vt. 面对;遭遇;比较
We are learning how to confront death. 我们正在学习如何正视死亡。
3. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.无论你犯了多少错,或者你进步得有多慢,你都比那些不愿意尝试的人走得快得多!
progress, ['prɑɡrɛs] n. 进步,发展;前进 vi. [prə'ɡrɛs]前进,进步;进行 ; way adv. 大大地;远远地
4. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.生活不是等待暴风雨过去,而是要学会在雨中起舞。
5. Letting go doesn't mean that you're a quitter. It doesn't mean that you lost. It just means that you realize in that moment it's time to let go and move on. 放手不代表放弃,不代表你输了。只能代表在那一刻你知道你该放手继续自己的生活。
6. If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That's how dreams are achieved.如果你想要什么,那就勇敢地去追求,不要管别人是怎么想的,因为这就是实现梦想的方式。(passionate ['pæʃənət] adj. 热情的;热烈的,激昂的;易怒的 He is very passionate about the project.他对这个项目有着常强烈的兴趣。
7. Give up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What matters is how you feel about yourself.不要为别人怎么看你而烦恼。别人的看法并不重要,重要的是你怎么看待你自己。
8. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren't busy denying them.当你不再急于否认错误时,其实你已经学到了重要的一课。
9. Never let success go to your head, and never let failure get to your heart. 不要让成功冲昏了头脑,也不要对失败耿耿于怀。
If you let pride go to your head, you'll wind up acting like a fool. 如你让骄傲冲昏了头脑,你就会表现得像个傻瓜。
10. Life is short and you deserve to be happy.生命苦短,你应该过得开心些。
节目是在当地凌晨3点录制的,嗓子还是睡眼朦胧的状态。音效一如既往地不尽人意,哈哈哈,各位耳朵们,实在抱歉啦!
本周学习汇报:泰语学习一周结果(44个字母基本会读,子音会认,弹舌音是死穴,正在苦练。简单的单词10个。工作之余挤时间学的,实在是慢到不行!)
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载