词汇扩展:
My Bloody Valentine该死的情人(节)
Bloody ['blʌdi] adj. 血腥的;非常的;嗜杀的,残忍的;该死的; 气恼时用来加重语气
Forty-three demonstrators were killed in bloody clashes.43名示威者在血腥冲突中丧命。
He had a reputation for being bloody-minded and difficult. 他为人刻薄、难相处是出了名的。(bloody-minded故意不合作的;无理作对的)
Where the bloody hell are you?你妈的到底在哪里?
Valentine ['væləntaɪn] n. 瓦伦丁(姓氏);情人节,情人
If you need a Valentine, I'm willing to fill the position. 假如你需要一位情人,我很乐意效劳。
You don't prioritize me 你从来就不先考虑我(的感受)
prioritize [praɪ'ɔrətaɪz] vt. 优先考虑
Prioritize your own wants rather than constantly thinking about others.优先考虑你自己的需要,而不要总想着别人。
Make lists of what to do and prioritize your tasks.把你要做的事情列出来,确定任务的轻重缓急。
Nobody is going to prioritize your life for you.没有人会为你把你的生命放在优先位置。
It's such a dirty mess, imperfect at its best 混乱来的正是时候
at its best处在最好状态
Nature is at its best in spring. 春天的大自然是最美的。
Beer is at its best when it is cool. 冷啤酒味道最美。
at its worst: 最糟糕的状态
The weather was at its worst; bitterly cold, with leaden skies that gave minimum visibility. 天气极其恶劣。寒风凛冽,天色晦暗,能见度极低。
Noise pollution is at its worst in densely populated areas. 在人口密集的地区噪音污染的影响最糟.
Oh don't patronize. Don't feed me lines不用对我赏脸! 别说鬼话敷衍我
patronize:[ˈpeɪtrəˌnaɪz;ˈpætrənˌaɪz] vt. 以高人一等的态度对待;经常光顾,惠顾;资助;保护
Don't you patronize me! 别在我面前摆出一副屈尊俯就的样子!
I'll never patronize that store again. 我再也不去光顾那家商店了。
The ladies like to patronize the place for tea and little cakes.女士们喜欢光顾这个地方喝茶吃点心
琳达微信号:槲寄生Mistletoe
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载