词汇讲解:
This is why I always wonder这就是为什么我总是奇怪/我来说下为什么我总是想搞清楚
wonder:n奇事;怪事;奇迹;奇观;奇事v 感到疑惑;纳闷儿;想弄明白
I have never witnessed such a wonder child as he.我从来没有见过像他那样的神童。
I was just wondering if you could help me 不知道你可不可以帮我个忙。
I wondered what that noise was.我纳闷儿那是什么声音。
I just wonder what you make of all that 我只是纳闷儿你是怎么看待这一切的。
no wonder:难怪;怪不得
Brad was Jane's brother! No wonder he reminded me so much of her!布拉德是简的弟弟!怪不得他老是让我想起她呢!
No wonder you can't find anybody here; they're all away at a meeting.难怪找不到人,原来都开会去了。
He had made a thorough investigation. No wonder he knew so much about it. 他对此事做了彻底的调查,怪不得他知道那么多。
something works wonders:什么东西能产生奇效
A few moments of relaxation can work wonders.放松一会儿就可以收到奇效。
I'm a pond full of regrets我是填满悔憾的小池
pond: [pɑ:nd]
n.池塘;水塘
The pond is drying up. 池塘快干了。
a big fish in a small pond直译是“一个小池塘里的大鱼”,比喻为小地方的大人物.
He has no interest in living in large, competitive cities. He'd rather be a big fish in a small pond. 他不愿意住在竞争激烈的大城市,他宁当鸡头,不作凤尾。
Do you want to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond ?你是想做鸡头还是凤尾呢?
When vagabonds are passing by当流浪儿经过的时候
vagabond 美[ˈvægəbɑ:nd]n. 流浪者;浪子;流氓;懒汉
I'd never had anything to do with narcotics(毒品), But nobody believed me; my vagabond life was too flavored with fringe adventures to defend my innocence. 我与毒品从无牵连。但没有人相信我,我流浪汉的生活太有在犯罪边缘冒险的味道,以致于它无法为我的清白辩解。([nɑr'kɑtɪk] adj. 麻醉的;有麻醉作用的;催眠的 n. [药] 麻醉药;镇静剂;起麻醉作用的事物 flavor: ['flevɚ] n. 情味,风味;香料;滋味vt. 加味于flavored with用……调味)
哪也不去,做一棵树,静静守候你静静地让你守候!
◎下载方式:网页版点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载;APP中选择“查看全辑”后点击“批量下载”◎
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载