I'll be the paint on the wall
我可以是壁上的丹青美作
I'll be the rain in the fall
我可以是秋季的迷蒙细雨
I will be anything you want
为你,我一切皆可啊
my shutterbug
我的摄影师~
Paint v. 油漆;绘画n. 油漆;颜料;绘画作品
出门在外,你可能会在路边下面这个标志:
Wet paint表示:油漆未干
paint还可表示“绘画作品”,“一幅绘画作品”是a piece of paint。
Snap the pics and capture all of my soul
抓拍每个瞬间,捕捉我灵魂的点滴
Snap的基本意思是指突然地停止一个相当快的猛烈的动作。
The fish snapped at the bait. 那鱼一下子咬住了鱼饵。
You have to snap a photo. 你得照一张快相。
Snap做形容词表示“ 突然的,匆忙的”。
It 's a snap decision . 这是个仓促的决定。
capture['kæptʃər]
vt. 捕获;占领;夺取;吸引;(用照片等)留存
n. 捕获;战利品
The police have not captured the thief yet. 警方尚未将小偷抓获。
The advertisement will capture the attention of readers everywhere.
这则广告引起各地读者的注意。
He captured her heart. 他博得了她的欢心。
Her beauty captured him. 她的美貌迷住了他。
He captured a baby's smile in his photograph. 他拍摄到一个婴儿的微笑。
All your delicate touches
你的指尖创造美丽的画作
Your vision's making me blush with
你的眼神让我脸颊绯红,
precision making incisions all that i know
我奋力展示我所知的每个美好瞬间
Delicate ['delɪkət]
adj. 微妙的;精美的;纤细的;脆弱的;敏锐的;美味的
She wears a dress with delicate lace.
她穿了一件带有精致花边的裙子。Lace蕾丝 在这里指裙子的花边
It's a porcelain of delicate workmanship.
这是一个工艺精美的瓷器。
Blush [blʌʃ] n. 脸红;羞愧vi. 泛红;羞愧
She blushed as red as a rose.
她脸红得像朵玫瑰。
I blush to think of what I did when I was younger.
我羞于我年轻时的所作所为。
precision [prɪ'sɪʒn] n. 精确;精密度adj. 精确的
Your report lacks precision.
你的报告不够准确。
incision[ɪn'sɪʒn] n. 切口;切割
An incision was made into his leg.
他腿上切开了一个口子。
主播微信公众号:小C英乐
◎下载方式:网页版点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载;APP中选择“查看全辑”后点击“批量下载”◎