I never thought of love end this way
我从未想过爱情如此结束
How could I know
我如何得知
How to let go
怎样去放手
· be at the end of 所剩无几;到…的尽头(或极限)
Give in your work at the end of the class.
下课时把作业交上来。
I'm at the end of my patience.我已忍无可忍。
· make ends meet 收支平衡,使收支相抵
With prices going up, I find it hard to make ends meet.
物价在不断上涨,我觉得难以维持开销了。
· end to end 首尾相接连成一行
They arranged the tables end to end.他们将桌子连接起来排成一行。
· let go 放开,松手
I don't know how to live without your love
没了你的爱我该如何苟活
How to move on
怎样去持续
When you love's gone
当你的爱离我远去
· move on 继续前进;更换工作(话题等);离开
He told me to move on.
他叫我走开.
在感情受挫之后我们要move on。
His mother,Julia,soon moved on to a new relationship...
他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。
How can I get you out of my mind
我又如何忘记你
I've been thinking of you all this time
我已无时无刻不记挂你
In the night you light up the sky
在漫漫长夜点亮星空
· Get...out of mind 把...从脑海中赶走
She could not get the puzzle out of her mind.
她无法解开心中的疑虑。
区分:think of/think out/think about/think over:
· think of 想到、思考,通常是在进行方案时,边做边思考,侧重于过程。
I just can't think of his name
我就是想不起来他叫什么了。
· think out 想出,通常是想出一个方案、计划。重点强调思考的结果。
We've got to think out a way to explain it.
我们得想出一个解释问题的办法。
· think about 考虑、思考,和think of强调的一样。
I'm thinking about going abroad.我在考虑出国的事。
· think over:表示“仔细考虑”。
I will think it over.我会仔细考虑这件事。
· light up
点亮;照亮;点燃(香烟等),开始抽烟;点灯,开灯;(使)容光焕发,(使)面露喜色
Your smile would light up any room.
你的微笑能点亮每一个房间。
Her face lit up when she heard the news.
当她听到这个消息时,她的脸上闪出喜悦的光彩。
I ain't know why I lost my mind for you day and night
我不知为何你的身影总整日萦绕我脑海
I ain't know that suddenly you could change my life
我更不知你改变我一生
· lose one's mind 精神错乱;失去理智,不能自制
After drugging she totally lose her mind. 她在吸毒后变得完全失去了理性。
· day and night 日日夜夜,昼夜,整天
Dozens of doctors and nurses have been working day and night for weeks.
很多医生和护士已经夜以继日地工作数周了。
主播微信公众号:小C英乐
◎下载方式:网页版点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载;APP中选择“查看全辑”后点击“批量下载”◎