手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英文歌曲 > 听歌学英语 > 听歌学英语安夏版 > 正文

听歌学英语:《Gone》ROSé仙女嗓终于solo出道了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gone》是一首将离开的恋人进行最后整理的心

主播公众号:安夏说英语

听歌学英语

(1)

I thought that you'd remember, but itseems that you forgot.

我以为你会记得,但似乎你早已忘记。

It's hard for me to blame you when you already lost.

我无法怪罪于你,因为你早已迷失远离

(ah yeah)

(啊耶)

I'm tired of always waiting.

我已经厌倦了等待

(ah yeah,yeah)

(啊耶,耶)

I see you changed your number, that's why you don't get my calls.

我明白你改了电话号码,这就是你不接我电话的缘由

I gave youall of me, now you don't wanna be involved.

我给予你全部的自己,而如今你却不愿再有交集

(oh yeah,yeah)

(哦,是的,是的)

I really gotta face it.

我真的要独自面对了

(oh yeah,yeah)

(哦,是的,是的)

(2)

I just wanna be the one, but to you we're already done.

我奔向成为你的唯一,但于你早已画下句号

Tell me, why'd you have to hitand run me

告诉我,为何伤透我心后却肇事逃逸

Now I'mall alone crying ugly.

如今留我一人独自用泪水丑化自己

You broke my heart just for fun.

我心碎于你只是一时兴起

Took my love and just left me numb.

带走了我的爱,让我麻木不已。

Now it's 8 in the morning.

现在是早上8点。

Hate in the morning.

却堆满了恨意

(All because of you.)

(都是拜你所赐)

Am I the story that's sad and true?

我是一个悲伤而真实的故事吗

I can feel the pain, can you?

我的伤痛如此真切,你呢?

You had to be the one to let me down, to color me blue.

你却一定伤上我最深,陷我于无尽阴郁

Hate to see you with someone new.

讨厌看到你和其他女孩在一起

I'll put a curse on her and you.

我真心地诅咒你和她

Ain't no looking back, now you're dead andgone.

我不会再回首,你已随风逝去

My love isgone too.

我对你的爱也化为灰烬

All my love isgone.

我的爱早已消逝

All my love is gone.

我的爱早已消逝

All my love is gone.

我的爱早已消逝

All my love is gone.

我的爱早已消逝

Now you're dead and gone…

如今你随风而去

(2)

All my love is gone and hate is gone.

我的爱早已消逝,我也不再那么恨了

I’m standing all alone.

孤身一人站着

And I'msearching for something.

尝试寻找些什么

But I can't feel nothing.

但我感受不到任何事物

I've packed mybags andgo on.

我已经打包走人

This don't feel like home.

这已经不是家的感觉

Too much on this swaying boat,I feel so used.

这摇曳的关系承载太多了,我早已习惯了

How am I supposed to live without you

没有你我该如何活下去?

I refuse.(Yeah)

我拒绝。(是的)

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
numb [nʌm]

想一想再看

adj. 麻木的,失去知觉的,无动于衷的
vt

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。