海底看不见四季
主播微信公众号:小C微英语
It caresses your dress just like the waves of your tress
它轻拂过你的裙摆,如同长发留在风中的弧线
caress [kə'res] n. 爱抚;拥抱 v. 爱抚;抚摸;怜爱
She gave the baby a caress on the check.
她亲了那宝宝的脸。
He caressed his wife lovingly.
他爱怜地抚摸着他的妻子。
tress [tres] n. 一绺头发
She is combing her dark tresses.
她正在梳理她那黑发。
Their hair was separated into a great number of little tresses.
他们的头发编成许多小辫儿.
You said you love the gentle wind breeze, beyond these crowded cities
你说你想逃离这座喧嚣的城市,向往风的自由
Told me that our ashes, they belong to the seas
你说人们的骨灰终将归属大海
When life ends, by then, where would we be?
可当生命终结之时,我们又该身处何方?
Wonder if they loved me?
是否有人爱过我
Would this world exist?
世界会不会化为乌有?
breeze n. 微风;<口>轻而易举的事;焦炭渣 v. 飘然而行;轻松通过
We are enjoying the cool breeze that comes from the lake.
我们享受着湖面上吹来的凉爽微风。
We got the job done in a breeze.
我们轻而易举就把这件事办了。
He breezed through the task.
他轻松地做完了这项工作。
belong to 属于
This house must belong to John.
这栋房子一定是约翰的。
by then 到那时
It was snowing hard by then.
当时雪下得很大。
If you can't finish the book by then, you must come and renew it.
这本书如果你到时候还看不完, 就必须来续借。
exist [ɪɡ'zɪst] v. 存在;生存;活着
Man cannot exist without air.
没有空气人就不能生存。
exist on 靠…生活
The old lady exists only on rice coffee and bread.
老太太仅靠咖啡面包生活。
主播微信公众号:小C微英语