手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英文歌曲 > 听歌学英语 > 听歌学英语讲解版 > 正文

听歌学英语:我比以往快乐Happier Than Ever

来源:可可英语 编辑:chuztpah   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

听歌学英语点歌台

歌名:Happier Than Ever

歌手:Kelly Clarkson

歌名:我比以往快乐


(点播歌曲仅限英文哦XXOO)

When I'm away from you

当我抽身离开 就此远离你

I'm happier than ever

我俘获了前所未有的快乐

Wish I could explain it better

希冀我能更详尽地阐述这感受

I wish it wasn't true

但我又希望这并非现实

Give me a day or two to think

of something clever

予我一两天时间 好好

思忖精明的手段

To write myself a letter

再给自己写封信

To tell me what to do, mm-mm

以提示未来该如何行事

Do you read my interviews?

你是否看过我的采访

Or do you skip my avenue?

亦或 你是否略过我的大道

When you said that you were

passin' through

你说过你即将奔我而来

Was I even on your way?

可笑的是 我与你甚至不顺路

I knew when I asked you to

我很清楚 当我询求你

Be cool about what I was tellin' you

对我所说的话不要太过在意

You'd do the opposite of what

you said you'd do

你的言语和行为将背道而驰

And I'd end up more afraid

而我的恐惧便会更甚

Don't say it isn't fair

别谴责这有违公正

You clearly weren't aware

显然 你并非意识到你已

That you made me miserable

让我悲痛欲绝

So if you really wanna know

故若你确想探寻

When I'm away from you

当我抽身离开 就此远离你

I'm happier than ever

我俘获了前所未有的快乐

Wish I could explain it better

希冀我能更详尽地阐述这感受

I wish it wasn't true

但我又希望这并非现实

You called me again, drunk

in your Benz

你在奔驰里酩酊大醉 又打来电话

Drivin' home under the influence

带着一身酒气回家

You scared me to death,

but I'm wastin' my breath

你把我恐吓得惊魂动魄

却还浪费一呼一吸与你交流

'Cause you only listen to

your fackin' friends

因为你只会听信那帮狐朋狗友的谗言

I don't relate to you, no

我与你无关

I don't relate to you

与你无甚瓜葛

'Cause I'd never treat me this shit

因为我永远不会如此糟心地对待自己

I get it, you hate this city

你让我厌屋及乌 仇视这座城市

And I don't talk shit about you

on the internet

但我不会做键盘侠

在网上说你的坏话

Never told anyone anything bad

从不向谁撒黑料

'Cause that shit embarrassing,

you were my everything

因为这恶心行径令人如此尴尬

你曾是我的一切

And all that you did was

make me ****in' sad

你的所作所为让我痛彻心扉

So don't waste the time I don't have

所以别浪费时间了 我没工夫

And don't try to make me feel bad

也别来恶心我了

I could talk about every time that

you showed up on time

你准时出现的次数

我一只手都数得过来

But I'd have an empty line

'cause you never did

可我被迫形单影只

因为你从未赴约

Never paid any mind to my

mother or friends, so I

从不在意我的妈妈跟朋友

所以我

Shut 'em all out for you just like a kid

为你把他们尽数拒之门外

因为那时我是个懵懂孩童

You ruined everything good

你摧毁了一切美好的事物

Always said you were misunderstood

还总是抱怨你老被误解

Made all my moments your own

你夺走我的光辉时刻 据为己有

Just ****in' leave me alone, yeah

别理睬我 只想要你远离

(And I don't talk shit about

you on the internet)

但我不会做键盘侠

在网上说你的坏话

(Never told anyone anything bad)

(从不向谁撒黑料)

Just leave me alone

只想要你离我远点

('Cause that shit embarrassing,

you were my everything)

(因为这恶心行径令人如此尴尬

你曾是我的一切)

(And all that you did was

make me ****in' sad)

(你的所作所为让我痛彻心扉)

Leave me alone

只想要你远离

5.jpg

词:

Never paid any mind to my mother or friends

从不在意我的妈妈跟朋友

pay 付费;付酬

I'll pay for the tickets.

我来买票。

Her parents paid for her to go to Canada.

她父母出钱送她去加拿大。

My company pays well.

我公司给的工资很高。

He still hasn't paid me the money he owes me.

他还没归还欠我的钱呢。

The balance of $ 500 must be paid within 90 days.

500美元的余款必须于90天之内付清。


受益;划算

Crime doesn't pay.

犯罪不会得到好报。


the devil/hell to pay

大麻烦;大乱子

There'll be hell to pay when he finds out.

一旦他发现了真相,那麻烦就大了。


pay up

付清全部欠款

I had a hard time getting him to pay up.

我好不容易让他还清了全部欠款。


pay your way

自食其力;养活自己

I went to college anyway, as a part-time student,

paying my own way.

总之我上了大学,半工半读,自食其力。


pay

薪水;报酬

Most people said that pay was their main motivation for working.

大多数人说赚取报酬是他们工作的主要动机。

We've been given a 2% pay increase.

我们获得了2%的加薪。

They had to take a 20% cut in pay.

他们不得不接受减薪20%。

In the future, pay increases will be related to productivity.

以后,工资的增加将和业绩挂钩。

未来,加薪将与生产率挂钩。


主持人微信公众号:多语言易学堂

Linda私微:18782003531


重点单词   查看全部解释    
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders

联想记忆
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
productivity [.prɔdʌk'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 生产率,生产能力

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。