186. And although some airlines prohibit passengers from using such equipment during take-off and landing, most are reluctant to enforce a total ban, given that many passengers want to work during flights.
187. The rise of multinational corporations, global marketing, new communications technologies, and shrinking cultural differences have led to an unparalleled increase in global public relation or PR.
188. The progress from a rattle used by a baby in 3000 BC to one used by an infant today, however, is not characterized by inventiveness.
189. Bent stripes, called chevrons painted on the roads make drivers think that they are driving faster than they really are, and thus drivers slow down.
189、喷刷在马路上的弯曲的人字型条纹, 使司机们觉得他们驾驶的速度比实际的快, 因此司机会减速行驶。
190. Therefore, the task for DDB Needham was to encourage consumers to consider other aspects of train in order to change their attitudes and increase the likelihood that trains would be considered for travel in the west.
190、因此, DDB Needham的任务就是鼓励消费者考虑火车的其他好处来改变他们的态度,使西方乘坐火车的可能性提高。