手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 托福 > 托福写作 > 托福写作真题听写训练 > 正文

托福综合写作TPO-19 听力部分

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Now listen to part of lecture on the topic you just read about.

现在来听一段关于你刚刚读到的话题的演讲。
Hi, my name is Bill.
嗨,我的名字是比尔。
Um, I was talking your professor in the subway about the great phone service I use.
额,我在地铁里跟你们的教授在聊我用的伟大的电话服务。
And it turned out we're both interested in marketing.
结果,我们都对市场感兴趣。
So he asked me to talk to his marketing class.
所以他邀请我去和他的市场班级谈话。
You see, I am a buzzer, part time, you know.
你们看,我是一个宣传员,兼职的,你们知道。
During the day, I'm a student just like you.
在白天,我跟你们一样是一个学生。
Now, I read that piece attacking buzzing, it is really misleading.
现在,我读过那篇攻击宣传的文章,它真是误导。
How it described buzzing leaves out a lot, and it gives the wrong impression.
它关于宣传的描述遗漏了很多,而且它给人错误的印象。
First, it makes it sound like buzzers don't tell the truth about the products they're buzzing.
首先,它让它听起来像宣传员不会说出他们宣传的产品的真相。
That's not true.
那不是真的。
How buzzing works is this.
宣传工作怎么进行是这样的。
Companies find people who use their products and who really think the product is good.
公司找到用他们的产品并且觉得该产品很好的人。
So buzzing is not like ordinary advertisement where an actress is paid to read some lines.
所以宣传不像一般的广告,花钱请女演员读几个句子。
Um, yes, I get paid for telling you what I think, but you get the truth from buzzers.
额,是的,我告诉你们我所想的是有报酬的,但是你们从宣传员那里得到了真相。
I really do think my phone service is great.
我真的认为我的电话服务很棒。
That's why the company hired me.
所以那个公司才雇佣我。
Second, the reading makes it seem that when a buzzer talks to someone, the person believes whatever they hear from the buzzer.
第二,阅读文章让它看起来是,当宣传员跟别人说话时,那些人就会相信任何他们从宣传员那里听到的。
Not true. In fact, the opposite is true.
不是真的。事实上,反过来是真的。
People I talked to ask a lot of questions about the products I buzz, they asked about the price, service and how long I've used the product.
和我说话的人会问很多关于我宣传的产品的问题,他们问价格、服务和我用这个产品多久了。
If I don't have good answers, they won't buy the products.
如果我没有好的回答,他们是不会买产品的。
Finally, if you believe what you read, buzzing will destroy civilization, that is stupid.
最后,如果你相信你读到的东西,宣传会破坏文明,那真是太傻了。
If a product is bad, the company can't recruit buzzers.
如果一个产品不好,公司不会招募宣传员的。
So what you hear from a buzzer is not only sincere, is likely to be about a good product.
所以你从一个宣传员那里听来的东西不仅是真诚的,很有可能是关于一个好的产品。
If you try the phone service I use, you're gonna love it.
如果你试一下我用的电话服务,你会爱上它的。
So people who try buzzed-products are going to have a good experience. So they'll end up being more trustful and open to people.
所以使用宣传的产品的人们将会有一个好的体验。所以结果是他们会更加相信别人,更加开放。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recruit [ri'kru:t]

想一想再看

v. 招募,征兵,吸收(新成员),补充
n.

联想记忆
misleading [mis'li:diŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人误解的

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。