Hi, Sally, this is Bill Sullivan. I'm calling to find out if you sent out the blueprints for the O'Malley Arena yet. We're sort of waiting for them.
你好,莎莉,我是比尔·沙利文。我打电话是想问O'Malley Arena的图纸寄出去了吗。我们现在基本处于等这些图纸的状态。
Hi, Bill. I'm sorry, I haven't sent them yet. I got caught up in other work. I'm really so sorry.
你好,比尔。非常抱歉,我还没有寄出去。我之前在忙其他的工作。真的很抱歉。
That's fine, but I really need to put a little pressure on you.
没关系,但是我不得不给你一些压力了。
We're at a place right now where we can't move forward without the blueprints.
因为现在我们的状况是没有图纸工作就无法向前推进。
Could you please make this a priority?
你能把我们的图纸作为你的首要任务吗?
Yes, Bill, I'm so sorry.Tell you what, I'm going to drop what I'm doing right now and make sure the blueprints are ready to go.
好的,比尔。真的很抱歉。我现在就把手头上的工作搁置做你们的图纸。
They'll go out by overnight courier this afternoon. I promise you.
我保证今天下午我就会用隔夜速递发出去。
53.Why does the woman apologize?
女士为什么道歉?
54.How does the man probably feel?
男士可能有什么想法?
55.What is the woman probably going to do next?
女士接下来可能会做什么?