Wow, this is really strange.
喔,太奇怪了。
I just had a resume cross my desk, and the name on it is a guy who used to be my boss at Booker. Isn't that bizarre?
我刚在办公桌上看到了一份简历,上面的名字竟然和我之前在Booker老板是一样的。是不是很神奇?
This person used to be your boss, and now you're looking over his resume?
这个人以前是你的老板,现在你却在看他的简历?
That is pretty weird. Which job is this for?
的确很怪。他申请的是什么职位?
It's for a manager of client services position with the supply group.
是供应部的客户服务经理的岗位。
Actually, I think he'd do a pretty good job. I really liked him as a boss. I wonder what happened to him at Booker.
我觉得他一定能干好这个工作。我很喜欢他做我的老板。不知道他为什么不在Booker了。
Well, if you think he'd be good, there's nothing wrong with bringing him in for an interview.
如果你觉得他不错,完全可以邀请他来面试啊。
It'll probably surprise him to hear from you.
收到你的消息他可能会感到吃惊。
56.Who are the speakers discussing?
两位说话者在讨论什么?
57.What has the woman been doing?
女士在做什么?
58.What does the man suggest that the woman do?
男士建议女士做什么?