Hi, this is Diane from Creative Services.
你好,我是Creative Services的戴安。
I'm calling about our order for 100 reports, bound and shipped. I have the order number here if you need it.
我打电话是关于我们100份报告、加封、船运的订单。我这里有订单号,你需要吗?
No, Diane, I know which order yours is.
不需要戴安,我知道你的订单是哪个。
I have the paperwork right here, 100, full-color, spiral-bound. So, what can I do for you?
我这里就有单据,100份、彩色、螺旋装帧。那么,你有什么事情呢?
How much trouble would it be add another 20 reports?
如果我想加订20份会不会很麻烦?
That's 120 in total – all of them shipped to the same address.
也就是一共120份——统一船运到一样的地址。
I know they're going out tomorrow, but can we add 20 more?
我知道明天就要发货了,但是我想知道能不能加订20份?
20 more? That's not a problem. If you wanted to double your order, that would be a problem.
20份?没问题。如果你要多订一倍,那就有问题了。
But 20 we can handle. All the same treatment, color copies, spiral-bound?
但是20份我们还能应付。同样的大小、颜色和装帧方式对吗?
65.What does the woman want to do?
65.女士想要做什么?
66.How many total reports does the woman want?
66.女士一共想要多少分报告?
67.What is learned about the reports?
67.关于报告我们知道了什么?