That's so annoying. I just bought this expensive printer, but it doesn't come with the USB cable I need to connect it to my computer.
太烦人了。我刚买了一台很贵的打印机,但是没有附带用来和电脑连接的通用串行接口数据线。
Now I have to go back to the computer store just to get the cable.
我现在还得专门为数据线回一趟电脑店。
I know, why do they do that? They should just include the cable with the printer.
真是,他们为什么这样?他们应该附赠数据线的。
That's what I think. I can't believe I have to make an extra trip just to get a cable.
我也这么想。真想不到就为了一根线还要多跑一趟。
Well, if you're going back to the store anyway, you might want to buy some ink cartridges, too.
如果你回店里,干脆买一些墨盒,反正都去了。
The ones that come with the printer are so-called starter cartridges.
随机的墨盒,也就是体验式墨盒,
They're not regular full-size cartridges, and they'll run out after you print a few dozen pages.
并不是标准尺寸的,你打印几十张文件就会用完了。
68.Why is the woman annoyed?
女士为什么烦恼?
69.What does the man advise the woman to do?
男士建议女士做什么?
70.What will the woman probably do next?
女士接下来可能做什么?