-Dan: That's true.
没错。
-Serena: Then so maybe you would have kissed me already.
也许你早就吻过我了。
-Dan: No five-star restaurants.
restaurant: 餐厅,饭店
没有五星餐厅。
No town car.
town car: (司机室与乘客座位分隔开的)市内(公共)汽车没有大房车。
没车。
-Serena: No smoky pool hall or bad '80s music.
smoky: 烟熏味的,呛人的 pool hall: 撞球房
没有烟雾弥漫的桌球房和糟糕的80年代音乐。
-Dan: Looks like we finally found common ground.
finally: 终于 common ground: 共同点,一致之处
看来我们终于找到共同点了。
-Eric: Hey, mom.
你好,妈妈。
Sorry about tonight.
今晚的事我很抱歉。
-Lily: No, we'll talk about it in the morning,
不,我们明早再说这个,
after you've had a good night's sleep in your own bed.
你先在自己的床上睡个好觉。
-Eric: I'm going home?
我可以回家了?
-Lily: I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna work, you know.
exactly: 正确地 work: 起作用
我不知道要怎么应付这一切,你知道。
-Eric: Hey, I'm not worried.
我不担心。
It's a good thing I didn't unpack.
unpack: 卸下,解装
还好我从没打开过行李。
-Jenny: Catch.
接好。
-Blair: Jenny?
Jenny?
Well, well. Looks like you came to play after all.
come to play: 【上道了。play有正常运转的意思,所以此处可以理解为回归正常状态】 after all: 最终,毕竟
不错,看来你最终还是上道了。
You know which trundle bed is yours.
trundle bed: 手推床
你知道那张床是你的。
Sleep tight. You've earned it.
sleep tight: 好好睡 earn: 挣,赢得
好梦,你努力挣来的。
-Jenny: Actually, I'm going home,
实际上,我要回家了,
but, uh, thanks for inviting me.
invite: 邀请
但是,谢谢你的邀请。
It was a blast.
blast: 欢乐的聚会
今晚的聚会很棒。
-Blair: What do you mean you're going home?
你说什么回家?
Nobody ever leaves a sleepover.
sleepover: 在别人家过夜
在我家过夜时从来没人离开。
-Jenny: Well, I guess there's firsts for everything.
我想凡事都有第一次。
Oh, and I'm keeping the jacket, if that's okay with you.
还有,外套我留下了,希望你不介意。
Monday?
星期一见?
Lunch on the steps?
楼梯上一起吃午餐?
-Blair: Done and done.
说好了。
-Gossip girl: Word is Jenny killed at Blair Waldorf 's sleepover.
word: 消息 kill: 打破
据说Jenny Humphrey 打破了Blair Waldorf借宿派的传统。
It was a debut the likes of which haven't been seen since Blair herself.
debut: 首次登场
自Blair自己都不曾遇到的初次登场。
If Blair's gotta watch her back, Serena's needs to keep an eye on her heart.
back: 后继者 keep an eye on: 留意,看好 heart: 心
如果Blair要注意后继者,那么Serena就要看好自己的心了。
We hear it may have been stolen by lonely boy.
steal: 偷 lonely: 孤独的,寂寞的
听说它被寂寞芳心男孩偷走了。
Putting out an A.P.B, Gossip girl.
A.P.B= all points bulletin: 详情通报
这是我们给她的忠告,八卦天后。
引自 爱酷英语