出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 9:Blair Waldorf Must&nbs

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Howard: Oh, you're still here.
你还在这呢
I guess I must have fallen back asleep.
guess: 想,认为 asleep: 睡熟了的
我肯定又睡着了。
-Nate: Yeah, you were, uh, you were pretty out of it when I first came in.
pretty: 相当地
是啊,我进来的时候你不省人事呢。
-Howard: Where's your mom?
你妈妈在哪?
-Nate: She's getting coffee.
喝咖啡。
-Howard: How's your mom?
她怎么样?
-Nate: She's gonna be all right. We all are.
会没事的,我们都会没事的。
So...Vicodin and whiskey, huh?
我说,你服用止痛药又喝了威士忌?
-Howard: I guess I forgot I took that medicine when I took that drink.
medicine: 药
我喝酒的时候忘了吃过药吧。
-Nate: Dad, we're not doing this anymore. Okay? We're just not.
爸,你别自欺欺人了好吗?这样不行。
I know it wasn't an accident.
accident: 事故,意外的事
我知道这不是意外
-Howard: Of course it was.
就是意外。
-Nate: And when I found you, I, thought you were dead.
我发现你的时候以为你死了。
-Howard: I'm sorry. I just didn't... I couldn't,
对不起,我没有... 我无法,
-Nate: Yes, you can. Dad, you have to, please.
你可以的,你必须戒掉,求你了。
I know it might not always feel that way, but...
也许你感觉不到,但
we need you. Dad, we need you.
我们都需要你,爸爸,我们需要你。
-Harold: Here you go, Nate.
给你 Nate
-Nate: Ah, thank you, Mr. Waldorf. My dad will appreciate this.
appreciate: 感激
谢谢你 Waldorf先生,我爸爸会很感激的。
-Harold: It's a pleasure.,
我的荣幸啊。
-Anne: Keep out the gravy. He's got high cholesterol.
gravy: 肉汁,肉汤 cholesterol: 胆固醇
不要肉汁,他胆固醇偏高。
-Blair: Anne, it's Thanksgiving.,
Anne 今天是感恩节呀。
-Nate: Mom, seriously.
就是啊,妈。
-Harold: Give the man some gravy.
让他吃点肉汁。
-Blair: Happy Thanksgiving.,
感恩节快乐。
-Nate: Yeah, you, too, man. All right.
你也是。好吧。
-Harold: See you soon.
回头见。
-Nate: Good night, sweetheart.
sweetheart: 甜心,宝贝
晚安,亲爱的。
-Blair: Good night.
晚安。
-Lily: Hello. Happy Thanksgiving.
你好啊,感恩节快乐
-Nate: Hey. Hi.
你好,嗨
-Lily: Happy Thanksgiving.,
感恩节快乐。
-Nate: You, too.
你也是。
-Lily: Happy Thanksgiving, Blair. I am looking for my daughter. Where is my little girl?
感恩节快乐,Blair。我在找我女儿,她上哪去了?
-Blair: Hi.
这呢。
-Lily: Too much turkey?
turkey: 火鸡
火鸡吃多了?
-Serena: Bye, Blair.
再见 Blair。
-Blair: Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐。
-Jenny: Hey, Dan, will you pass the mashed? It's over...
pass: 递过 mashed: 捣烂的,土豆泥
Dan 能把土豆泥递过来吗?
-Dan: Ah em. What? Oh, yeah, here. I'm sorry.
什么? 好,给你,抱歉。



文章关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。