1. 重要,不重要
None of that matters. 无关紧要
You matter to me.你对我很重要。
matter to you 对你重要.
not matter to you.对你不重要
Your opinion really matters to me.你的意见对我很重要
It's no big deal 这事无关紧要,无所谓
I'd like to get a haircut this weekend. But if I can't,It's no big deal.
这个周末我想理个发,如果不行的话,那也没关系。
no sweat 没问题,别客气
It’s no sweat for me to drive you to work. I’m going in the same direction.
捎你一程不会耽误我太长时间的,我和你顺路啊。
--Thanks for helping me with my homework. 谢谢你帮我辅导功课。
--no sweat! 没关系啊!
3. 过分
overdo it过分了,过头了
The doctor said I could play tennis if I didn’t overdo it.
医生说如果我不过量运动的话,我还是可以继续我的网球生涯的。
cross the line 跨过线(做得太过分了)
Some teachers worry that such slang could cross the line between funny and offensive.
一些老师担心孩子们会这样开玩笑开得"过火了"而"伤到他人"。
carry to excess 过分
Exercise, if carry to excess, will do you more harm than good.
如果锻炼过量,会对你有害而无益。
go way too far 过分
she's gone way too far. 她太过分了。
4. 干涉
meddle in 干涉,搅和
Harold asked his boss stop meddling in his personal life.
哈罗德要求老板别再干涉他的私生活。
5. 配不上
not deserve 配不上
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你。
She doesn't deserve you.
她根本就配不上你。
not match 不相配
We don't match each other.
我们两个不配。