手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 查理和巧克力工厂 > 正文

听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:04

来源:可可英语 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

亲爱的世人...
Dear people of the world...

我...威利·旺卡...
I, Willy Wonka...

决定让五个小朋友 来参观我的工厂
have decided to allow five children to visit my factory this year.

另外 其中一个小朋友 还可以赢得大奖...
In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize...

超乎任何人想像的大奖
beyond anything you could ever imagine.

有五张金奖券...
Five golden tickets have been hidden...

藏在五块普通装旺卡巧克力 不起眼的包装纸里
underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars.

这五块巧克力可能在任何地方...
The bars may be anywhere...

(东京 日本)

在任何一个国家的任何城市 任何街道的任何一家商店里
in any shop, in any street, in any town, in any country in the world.

(马拉喀什/摩洛哥/纽约)
查理 很令人兴奋吧 拆开巧克力糖的包装纸...
Wouldn’t it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy...

发现里面有张金奖券
and find a golden ticket inside?

是啊 但我一年只有一块巧克力糖 是生日礼物
I know, but I only get one bar a year, for my birthday.

你生日下礼拜就到了啊
Well, it’s your birthday next week.

你和任何人的机会一样多
You have as much chance as anybody does.

胡说八道 找得到金奖券的小孩...
Balderdash. The kids who are going to find the golden tickets...

一定是每天都买巧克力来吃的小孩
are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day.

咱们查理一年只有一块 他没机会的拉
Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn’t have a chance.

查理 每个人都有机会
Everyone has a chance, Charlie.

我说的准没错 找到第一张金奖券的小孩...
Mark my words, the kid who finds the first ticket...

一定是个超级大胖子
will be fat, fat, fat.

奥古塔斯 看这边
Augustus. This way.

(杜塞道夫 德国)
我在吃旺卡巧克力的时候...
I am eating the Wonka bar...

突然吃到不是巧克力的东西...
and I taste something that is not chocolate...

也不是椰果...
or coconut...

也不是胡桃 也不是花生酱...
or walnut or peanut butter...

也不是牛轧糖...
or nougat...

也不是脆果糖或焦糖 也不是巧克力糖霜
or butter brittle or caramel or sprinkles.

于是我看了一眼...
So I look...

就发现金奖券了
and I find the golden ticket.

奥古塔斯 你怎么庆祝的?
Augustus, how did you celebrate?

我又吃更多的糖果
I eat more candy.

我们早就知道 奥古塔斯会找到金奖券
We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket.

他每天都吃好多糖果...
He eats so many candy bars a day...

不可能连一张金奖券都找不到
that it was not possible for him not to find one.

很不错 奥古塔斯
Yes, it is good, Augustus.

出现第一张金奖券 还剩下四张...
Golden ticket claimed and four more...

我就说是个大胖子嘛
Told you it’d be a porker.

真讨人厌的小孩
What a repulsive boy.

只剩下四张金奖券了
Only four golden tickets left.

既然有人找到一张 大家一定会越来越疯狂
Now that they’ve found one, things will really get crazy.

每种形状 大小 及色彩
Of every shape, size and hue.

(英国白金汉郡)
维露卡 麻烦你拼一下 好吗
Veruca. Can you spell that for us, please?

维-露-卡 维露卡·索尔特
V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca Salt.

我的小维露卡一说她想要金奖券...
As soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets...

我就把买得到的旺卡巧克力 全都买下来
I started buying all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on.

成千上万块 数以百计
Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands.

我是从事坚果业 所以我就告诉工人们
I’m in the nut business, you see. So I say to my workers:

各位女士早安 从现在起暂停剥花生壳...
Morning, ladies. From now on, you can stop shelling peanuts...

改拆这些巧克力的包装纸
and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead.

过了三天 还是没找到 真是太糟糕了
Three days went by, and we had no luck. Oh, it was terrible.

我的小维露卡一天比一天生气
My Veruca got more and more upset each day.

我的金奖券呢?
Where’s my golden ticket?

我要我的金奖券
I want my golden ticket.

各位 我最讨厌看到我的宝贝女儿不开心
Well, gentlemen, I just hated to see my little girl feeling unhappy like that.

我发誓不找到金奖券绝不罢休
I vowed I would keep searching until I could give her what she wanted.

结果终于让我找到了一张
And finally, I found her a ticket.

(索尔特坚果公司)
爸爸 我还要一匹小马
Daddy, I want another pony.

她比那个胖小子更讨人厌
She’s even worse than the fat boy.

我觉得不太公平 她不是自己发现金奖券的
I don’t think that was really fair. She didn’t find the ticket herself.

别担心 查理 那人把她女儿宠坏了
Don’t worry about it, Charlie. That man spoils his daughter.

像那样宠坏小孩 是不会有好下场的
And no good ever comes from spoiling a child like that.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
brittle ['britl]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,敏感的,尖利的,冷淡的
n.

联想记忆
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
repulsive [ri'pʌlsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌恶的,排斥的

联想记忆


关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。