妈! 爸!
Mom! Dad!
我找到了!
I found it!
最后一张金奖券! 是我的!
The last golden ticket! It’s mine!
拿去
Here.
大声念出来 看看上面写什么
Read it aloud. Let’s hear exactly what it says.
欢迎你 找到金奖券的幸运儿 威利·旺卡先生祝福你
"Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket, from Mr. Willy Wonka.
我要热情地握你的手 邀请你来我的工厂...
I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I do invite you to come to my factory...
当我整整一天的贵宾
and be my guest for one whole day."
我 威利·旺卡 将亲自带你们参观工厂...
"I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself...
带你们看遍每个细节
showing you everything there is to see."
等到参观完毕要离开时...
"Afterwards, when it is time to leave...
你可以载走满满好几卡车...
you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks...
足够让你吃一辈子的巧克力
each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat."
记住 五个小朋友当中 有一位将独得大奖...
"And remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize...
超乎你最疯狂的想像之外
beyond your wildest imagination.
请遵照以下的指示
Now, here are your instructions."
请在二月一日 上午十点整到工厂门口
"On the 1st of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10 a.m. Sharp.
你可以带一位家人随行照顾
You’re allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you.
到时候见了 威利·旺卡
Until then, Willy Wonka."