有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
应该是吃了太多可可豆吧
I think it’s from all those doggone cocoa beans.
对了 你们知不知道 巧克力有一种成份...
Hey, by the way, did you guys know that chocolate contains a property...
能刺激脑内啡的分泌 给人恋爱般的愉悦感觉?
that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love.
这样啊
You don’t say.
上船啰
All aboard.
前进!
Onward!
来吧
Here.
喝一点 对你有好处 你看起来好像快饿死了
Try some of this. It’ll do you good. You look starved to death.
好好喝哦 -因为这是用瀑布搅拌的
It’s great. -That’s because it’s mixed by waterfall.
瀑布是最重要的关键
The waterfall is most important.
混合巧克力 搅拌均匀 让巧克力滑溜又顺口
Mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy.
对了 全世界没有别的工厂... -你已经说过了
By the way, no other factory in the world...-You already said that.
你们都很矮哦 -对 我们是小孩啊
You’re all quite short, aren’t you? -Well, yeah. We’re children.
那不是理由 我就从没像你那么矮
Well, that’s no excuse. I was never as short as you.
你小时候也一样啦 -才没有 你知道为什么吗?
You were once. -Was not. Know why?
因为我随时都记得戴上帽子
Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head.