I look at you. I don't see an intelligent, confident man.看着你,我没看到一个聪明自信的人。
I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. 我看到的是一个被吓傻的狂妄孩子。
But you're a genius, Will. 但你是个天才,Will。
No one denies that. 没人怀疑这一点。
No one could possibly understand the depths of you. 可能没人能理解你的深度。
But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine. 但你看了我的画就认定你了解我。
You ripped my fuckin' life apart. 你撕裂了我的人生。
You're an orphan, right? 你是个孤儿,对吧?
Do you think I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been…how you feel, who you are because I read Oliver Twist? 你觉得我知道你从前的日子有多苦,你的感受,你是谁,都是因为我看过《雾都孤儿》吗?
Does that encapsulate you? 太简化你了吗?
Personally, I don't give a shit about all that, because …You know what? I can't learn anything from you...我个人不在乎这些,因为,你知道吗? 我对你无从下手。
I can't read in some fuckin' book. 我不能靠任何书籍认识你。
Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. 除非你愿意谈谈你自己,告诉我你是谁。
And I'm fascinated. I'm in. 这样,我就会着迷了。我会加入其中。
But you don't wanna do that, do you, sport? 但你不想那么做,是吗?
You're terrified of what you might say. 你害怕你会被说出的话吓倒。
You move, chief. 先生,轮到你说了。
v. 装入胶囊,封进内部,压缩