-Chandler: "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"
“知道自己不久人世有什么想法?”
-Joey: "Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die."
“Warden,5分钟后我的痛苦就会结束,而你会因葬送一个诚实的人而痛苦一生。”
-Chandler: Hey, that was really good!
嗨,演得真好!
-Joey: Thanks! Let's keep going.
谢谢!咱们继续。
-Chandler: Okay. "So. What do you want from me, Damone, huh?"
好的。“你要我做什么,Damone,嗯?
-Joey: "I just wanna go back to my cell. 'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."
“我只想回到自己的牢房,因为在牢房我可以抽烟。”
-Chandler: "Smoke away."
“去抽吧。”
(Joey takes out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He fumbles and drops the lighter. Then he lights a cigarett, takes a drag, and coughs.)
-Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.
我想这可能就是Damone为什么想独自在牢房抽烟的原因了。
-Joey: What?
什么?
-Chandler: Relax your hand!
你把手放轻松!
(Joey lets his wrist go.)
-Chandler: Not so much!
别太过了!
-Joey: Whoah!
唔!
-Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
-Joey: Hey!
嗨!
-Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff.
好,吐烟圈。
-Chandler: Alright.. okay. No. Give it to me.
好了,不是这样。把烟给我。
-Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
不,不行。我不能给你烟。
-Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here.
好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。
(Joey reluctantly gives him the cigarette.)
-Chandler: Don't think of it as a cigarette. Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand. When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
别把它当成香烟,把它当成是你的手想念多时的东西。夹着它你会感到自在、感到满足。
-Joey: You miss it?
你想念它?
-Chandler: Nah, not so much. Alright, now we smoke. (Takes a puff.) Oh.. my.. God. (He continues to smoke.)
不,不是很想。好了,现在吸烟。(吸了一口)噢,我的天。