你在干吗?
Monica: (pulling him up) Hey. What are you doing?
(把他拉了起来)嗨,你干吗?
(Chandler tries to shrug nonchalantly but eventually he has to exhale a mouthful of smoke.)
All: Oh! Oh, gross!
噢,噢,天啊!真恶劣!
Ross: What is this?!
这是什么?
Chandler: I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.
我在抽烟。我在抽烟。我在抽烟。
Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!
真不敢相信,你三年来一直表现很好。
Chandler: And this is my reward!
所以,这是我的奖励!
Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit.
等等,好好想想你上次戒烟后是怎么熬过来的。
Forget about you, think about what we went through last time you quit.
就算忘了你自己,至少想想我们怎么过来的。
Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit!
所以,这次我不再戒了!
All: Ohhh! Put it out!
噢,灭了它。
Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out. (He drops it in Phoebe's coffee.)
好吧!我灭了就是了。
Phoebe: Oh, no! I I can't drink this now!
噢,不!我,我现在喝不成了!
Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.
好了,我要去换身行头,有个约会。
Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
还是那个Alan?进展的怎么样了?
Monica: It’s going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
一切顺利,很不错,我们在一起很开心。
Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么带回来让我们认识认识?
Monica: Let's see, today's Monday... Never.
我想想,今天星期一…永远不。
All: Oh, come on! Come on!
噢,拜托!
Monica: No. Not after what happened with Steve.
不,从Steve那次后,就再无可能了。
Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy!.. Sorry.
你在说什么?我们都爱Schhteve,Schhteve很性感!抱歉。
Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。
Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
这么说我们能见见他了?
Monica: Nope. Schhorry.
不。抱——歉!