那,呃,Rachel,你准备,呃,你准备今晚做什么?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night. Me and Monica at Laundorama.
哦,今晚的安排棒极了。我和Monica去洗衣店洗衣服。
Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freaky coincidence? Guess who's doing laundry there too?
哦,你啊,你想听听什么叫无巧不成书吗?猜猜谁也要去洗衣服?
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Ross: Me. Was that not clear? Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
我。这还不够明显吗?嗨,为什么不,恩,为什么不一起去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓里不是有洗衣间吗?
Ross: Yes, I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a.... rat problem.
是啊,我公寓里是有洗衣间,呃,不过有一点……老鼠的问题。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all.... fluffy. Anyway, say, 7nish?
显然它们对烘干机里香香纸很感兴趣,它们进去的时候还算正常,出来时个个都变得……毛茸茸的。总之,说好了,七点左右见?
Rachel: Sure.
好。
(Cut back to Joey and Angela at the counter.)
Angela: Forget it Joey. I'm with Bob now.
忘了这事吧,Joey。我现在和Bob在一起了。
Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
Bob?这该死的鲍勃是谁?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
Bob很好。他又聪明,又成熟,而且他还有正式工作。你,你一个月参加三次面试就说自己是演员,而Bob……
Joey: Come on, we were great together. And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
别这样,我们在一起的时候很棒的。而且不光是开心而已,而且也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
对,恩,抱歉,Joey。你说过我们只是朋友,所以你猜怎么样?
Joey: What?
怎么样
Angela: We're just friends.
我们就只是朋友了。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那,为什么今天晚上我们四个不一起出去吃顿饭呢?你知道,作为朋友?
Angela: What four of us?
什么我们四个?
Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
你知道啊,你和鲍勃,而我和我的女朋友,呃,呃,莫尼卡。