Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我告诉你,这男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自从见过你那打嗝都能喷出字母的表兄后我再也不敢领教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy's great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's... brother.
别这样。这男的很棒的。他叫鲍勃。他是Angela的……哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is...
他又聪明,又成熟,而且有份正式工作。而我,一个月面试三次就称自己是演员,但Bob是……
Monica: (looking out window) Oh, god help us.
哦,天呐。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在厨房铺瓷砖。噢!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. If I do this for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
噢!看,我在求你帮忙呢。如果我为她哥做点什么,也许安吉拉会回到我身边。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
究竟怎么啦?你和很多女孩约会呢。
Joey: (proud) I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or…
(自豪的)我知道,但是Angela很不一样。她就像那一种…那种雪花…
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的东西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
是的,是的。我犯了个大错。我不该和她分手。你愿意帮助我吗?求你了?