Ross: (on phone) Ok, bye. (hangs up) Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
(对电话)好,再见。(挂了)恩,Monica不来了,只剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,恩,等等,老兄,你确定仔细想过这事了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
可只有你和Rachel,只有你们两个吧?这就是约会了。你们要去约会。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不——呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh.
是——哈。
Chandler: I haven’t done that in a while.
我有一阵子没干这个了啊。
Ross:Is it a date if she doesn’t know?
她都不知道,能算是约会吗?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
Chandler: 当然是的,星期六晚上,什么规则都可以用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你究竟要说什么?我该刮刮胡子,带瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear—you want it to be dirty?
恩,你可能要重新想想你那脏了的内衣内裤。基本上这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤——你希望她看见的是脏的?
Ross: (sheepish) No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,而且啊,这种衣服柔顺剂?
Ross: Ok, ok, now what is wrong with my Snuggles?
好了,好了,现在我的斯耐格柔顺剂怎么了?
What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a warm, fuzzy bear. Ok, I can pick something else up on the way.
上面写着我是敏感、温馨的人之类的,你知道,就像一只温馨的、毛绒绒的小熊。好吧,我可以在路上买其它柔顺剂。
Chandler: There you go.
这就行了。