Easy, you two.
你们要小心点
No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don't drop me!
山姆,别放手
Sam, don't! Sam, don't! I'm slipping! I'm slipping!
我滑下去了
Hold on! - No! Sam!
抓紧了山姆!
All right, we've got him pinned. We've got him pinned in the river.
找到它了,它在河里
I'm in for the shot.
准备开火
Stop! Stop! Wait! No!
住手!等!不要!
Take the shot, get him. - Take the shot. No! No! Stop!Stop!
马上开火!住手!住手!住手!
Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down! Look, he's not fighting back!
趴下来!瞧,它没有反抗
(Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!)
(冻住它!冻住它!)
Come on! Stop hurting him!
别伤害它!
Happy to see me again?
又看到我高兴吗?
Put him in a car with his little criminal friend.
把他和他的坏朋友带上车
I want that thing frozen and ready for transport!
把那玩意冰冻准备运走
Hang back. Let me check it out.
等一下,我去看看
Optimus,
擎天柱
are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?
难道我们什么都不做吗?
There's no way to free Bumblebee without harming the humans.
想要救大黄蜂就会伤害到人类
But it's not right. He... - Let them leave.
这样不对 让他们走吧
The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our area of operations
中国和俄国军队
in the western Pacific. We feel like this could get out of hand real fast.But the next couple of hours may just define his presidency.
在西太平洋部署,情况可能很快失控。总统要在这几个小时控制住情势
US and Chinese task forces approaching 100 nautical miles
中美军队接近彼此的导弹射程范围
of cruise missile range.
一百海里内
Tell the strike group commander that he's not to engage unless fired on first. Yes, sir! - Mr. Secretary?
除非受到攻击,否则不准开火。是,长官 部长先生?
Tom Banachek. I'm with Sector Seven, Advanced Research Division.
汤姆班纳契 我隶属第七区高等研究部
Never heard of it. I'm a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that.
没听过,我很忙,你应该看得出来
文本来源于在线英语听力室