天真甜美的十四岁少女海莉在网络上认识了三十二岁的摄影师杰夫,二人相约在咖啡馆见面,相谈甚欢。海莉主动要求去杰夫家,让他为自己拍摄艺术照片,杰夫欣然从命。聊天喝酒之后,杰夫突然眩晕倒地,醒来发现自己竟被五花大绑。原来海莉是有备而来,就是要惩罚在网络上勾引未成年少女的恋童癖。海莉在屋中搜寻杰夫进行不法行为的证据,并为他实施了阉割手术。中途邻居太太来访,也被海莉成功蒙混过关。随着海莉惩罚计划的一步步展开,杰夫的真面目也逐渐浮出水面
这部电影告诉怪蜀黍们:不要随便勾搭小萝莉,小萝莉也会要了你的命。小红帽有的时候也会吃掉大灰狼。推荐的是电影的片尾曲,在所有故事结束的时候听到这样稍带诡异感觉的音乐,绝对会让你有上瘾的感觉
Hayley Stark:This is so good.
太好吃了。
I want more.
再来点儿。
Jeff Kohlver:Don't get greedy.
不要太贪吃哦。
Hayley Stark:Jeff?
杰夫?
Jeff Kohlver:Hayley.
海莉
Hayley Stark:Sorry.
不好意思。
Hayley Stark:I was gonna be, like, so sophisticated when we met.
我本打算在你面前表现得成熟一点的。
Jeff Kohlver:Little hard to do that with your mouth full of... whatever that is.
有点儿难吧,你满嘴的...那什么。
Hayley Stark:It's great. It's great. Do you want some?
很好吃的。你要不要来点儿?
Jeff Kohlver:Sure.
好啊。
Yum.
真好吃。
Hayley Stark:It's, um... kind of what I was thinking.
呃...和我想象的一样。
Jeff Kohlver:Sorry?
什么?
Hayley Stark:You just don't look like the kind of guy who has to meet girls over the internet.
你真的不像需要见网友的那种人。
Jeff Kohlver:I think it's better to meet people online first sometimes.
嗯,我认为有时最好先在网上认识,
You get to know what they're like inside.
你会了解他们的内心。
When you work as a photographer you find out real quick, people's faces lie.
作为摄影师,你会发现人的面孔具有欺骗性。
Hayley Stark:Does my face lie?
我的脸也是吗?
Jeff Kohlver:I look at those eyes and I see...
从你的眼神看得出
a girl who reads Zadie Smith,
你是一个喜欢看莎迪•史密斯小说、
who listens to John Mayer and ColdPlay,
喜欢听约翰梅尔和酷玩乐队摇滚、
who loves Monty Python episodes
喜欢看轻松喜剧的女孩。
and who, desperately, madly, deeply, wants, needs, longs for... more chocolate.
而且,疯狂追求、迫切需要更多巧克力。
Hayley Stark:Excellent, excellent judge of character.
真不赖。你很会看人。